What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Others We Are looking At

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Dragon Slayer said:
I was thinking the same thing.

Ofcourse you were.
Thanks SLE , I thought we had dropped of a few of those, especially Myles.
I hear he will remain a dog more than likely & that is from a club who want his more than us.

Booyah

Bench
Someone on here the other day was saying Selmes is headed to Parra, but no-one has heard anything, have they?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Booyah said:
Someone on here the other day was saying Selmes is headed to Parra, but no-one has heard anything, have they?

Yeah I have, because I said it. On 5 times the money we are offering. He's no loss anyway, over rated cult figure.

Special K

Coach
we looked at Stapleton for 2005 in 2004 but missed out.

Galea isn't bad. He is a safe option but is another centre who will end up as a backrower and I don't think we need any more backrowers given the quality we have now and coming through the ranks.

Chalk is playing as a backrower for the Raiders at times. I'd rather have him and use him as a winger only.

Donnelly yeah we need him for back up. Another we have looked at in the past...

Delaney another centre who will be a backrower. meh I'm easy either way...

Myles should be our number one target if we can't get Webster. He can be used in prop or backrow and would add depth to us though it would force Thommo to the bench imo.

Whats news on Millard?

beekershark

Bench
Chalks best games over the past few years have been when he's filled in at fullback for Shcfkskeeeeeee ( not even gunna try spelling it). Chalks a centre/fullback/wing option and would excel if placed in one backline spot and allowed to stay for a while.

Nuffs

Bench
Frenzy. said:
Yeah I have, because I said it. On 5 times the money we are offering. He's no loss anyway, over rated cult figure.

:shock:

i rated him highly a couple of years ago, and thought he was going really well at the start of last year

since then he's dropped off

to put it into perspective, selmes is at almost the same stage Dougie was at last year. but Dougie was playing PL with newtown and going pretty good. selmes has disappeared.

good riddance

Nuffs

Bench
the same has been said 10000000 times about galloway

he's yet to show even a little bit at tigers

selmes head doesn't seem to be in it like dougie

Inferno

Coach
I'd disagree regarding Galloway. While definately not fulfilling his potential, he is definately an improved player compared to last years form.