What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Others We Are looking At

Sideline Eye

Juniors
* Ian Donnelly
* Danny Galea
* Brett Delaney
* Nate Myles
* Marshall Chalk
* Craig Stapleton

We've missed Webster, gone to the Titans, Ben Creagh has agreed to the Dragons, Best was keen but money wasn't there.

cheese

Bench
stapo would be a good pick up if hutch and villa are going ...nate myles would be way to expensive...the rest ...meh

Booyah

Bench
I'd love to get Myles but I seriously doubt we will. Whoever the worst player is on the list is probably who we'll wind up with.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
dont really need myles. stappleton would be a good backup and cheap. with a good off season would develop.

chalk is a good player. maybe put him on the wing and covell is the centres.

imasharkie

Coach
Stapleton is going great guns. would be an ideal back up to our prop lineup.

Hope we go after Chalk. He was fantastic last year and has been given no 1st grade this year by Elliot.

No to the rest.

jc155776

Coach
I know Donnellys mum, he wants to return to QLD but aint getting any offers up there. Likes the sharks as well. Is sick of Melbourne apparently.

sharkadelic

Juniors
Donnelly and Stapleton are honest toilers and way better value than a passenger like Hutch. Myles would be an awesome acquisition but unless we can ditch Mapp, I dont see it happening.

Of the centres, I like the look of young Chalk. GAlea has never done much for me and I really havent seen too much of Delaney.

ghoti

Bench
Chalk and Stapleton would be my picks from there.

Chalk is everything that Simmons isn't...tough, enthusiastic, strong and defensively sound. Actually runs hard, at holes and has guts. Hope we snag him.

Latest posts