What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Avatars

lingard

Coach
I'm wanting to find out why people call themselves the things they do. Some of you have fairly straightforward names - Maroubra Eel, Parraboy, Eelectric, etc. But some of your names are just plain puzzling: Twizzle, Stagger Eel, PouPou Escobar, Suitman. Come on, guys; what's your story?
Mine's pretty boring. My father's favourite player back in the sixties was Ivor Lingard, the Parramatta five-eight. I'm sure others must have far more interesting stories behind their aliases.

Someone

Bench
hmm_gif.gif

Hmm.

I agree. I mean what the f**k is Etu about? Is it really him? He doesn't seem anywhere near a f**kwit on the field as he does behind a keyboard. The f**ks that shit about?

Parra Pride

Coach
I came into this thread looking for discussion on avatars, instead I get discussion of screen names. Needless to say I'm massively disappointed.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
My blood is literally blue and gold..

I was thinking of changing my avatar today. Im obviously a big Seinfeld fan, watching it now actually.

Someone

Bench
whats the go with one of the sharks forum users having a avatar of a lady with a child, which is used as an ad on this website?

what the f**k?

Latest posts