What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our club

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
And it makes you think why our mob are coming 2nd last and haven't looked like doing anything in his 2 years up here...

Yeah exactly, its makes ya wonder alright, i thought the Cowboys would of been a top 4 side with Neil up here.

Somethings not right that for sure, maybe its Peter Parr.

Plazzy

Juniors
Guys at this rate we are going, I guess we'll just have to prepare for next year...if not then I guess 2012. Maybe the worst case scenario will be 2013. Forget finals football this year...and let's not get our expectations high for now. We deserve the wooden spoon. I bet it would be a miracle if we still have David Furner coaching the team for the next 2 years. We are just wasted talent with no lack of direction and leadership…and also confidence I guess.

Timbo

Staff member
I just don't see any circumstance where Furner gets sacked.

With Simon Hawkins and Big Brother calling the shots... Craig Bellamy has more chance of getting the arse than he does.

Our whole team is just nepotism city. Why else would we offer Mogg any sort of contract earlier this year? Because he was home sick and a 'good bloke' therefore gets a contract.

It's ridiculous. And we're pretty well f**ked for the short to medium term future.

Latest posts