What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Coach should be.........

OmniShark

Juniors
Old Bee Sting Head will never coach another FG side

He's on far too good a wicket
Big money just for sitting back & watching the footy all day long
All he has to do is shoot his ugly mouth off
All opinions (God knows he has plenty of those!), no responsibility, no stress
Nothing left to prove (in his eyes anyway)
Why would he ever go back to coaching ?

gunnamatta bay

Referee
OmniShark said:
Old Bee Sting Head will never coach another FG side

He's on far too good a wicket
Big money just for sitting back & watching the footy all day long
All he has to do is shoot his ugly mouth off
All opinions (God knows he has plenty of those!), no responsibility, no stress
Nothing left to prove (in his eyes anyway)
Why would he ever go back to coaching ?

Ego?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
You're all wrong.

Ego is exactly why he WOULDN'T coach at the Sharks.

Why would someone with such a well developed id put themselves in a position which equates to being a poison chalice.

Look at what he's done and who he's done it with as posted previously. He puts himself in a position to be able to succeed.

Would the Sharks playing staff and front office have in position to succeed? No wucking fay!! Better men than Gould have been stonewalled and whiteanted at the Sharks.

All he'd get would be a dented ego which doesn't seem to be the consensus of what he'd require ego wise.

Sharkie™

Juniors
thats a match made in heaven, the sharks coached by a man that hates them with a passion. remembering this is what he said on FNF "im not a fan of the sharks".

thats enough for me to automatically say no to him being appointed anything closer then a hotdog seller at toyota.

Sideline Eye said:
kevin walters

Not a bad idea SLE. And he has big Lazzo with him as well. Not a bad package deal???

Let's see how he goes with Ipswich next year in the Qld Cup. Bottom of the ladder this year. See where Kevvie takes them in 07.

White Poiner

Coach
Havoc said:
We can't... He's busy running for Mayor or President or some sh*t over at Marrickville.

Maybe he can disqualify all the other teams in the comp..?

"De fault the beat two words in the Australian dictonary"

Inferno

Coach
Gould stated a few weeks ago he is done with coaching.

Plus like Frenzy already said, why the hell would he want to come here. Im sure he would get better offers elsewhere if thats what he really wanted.

Quigs

Immortal
Can any of the Pierce's coach??

Maybe Mrs Pierce.... is her name Mildred. Wouldn't that be a coincidence.

maybe there is an Uncle out there somewhere that once had links to a RL side.

Cheers
Quigs

fizman

Bench
Head Coach: Kevin Walters
Forwards Coach: Glenn Lazarus
Backs Coach: Gary Belcher

I would also get Mal Meninga involved somewhere as well.

carcharias

Immortal
Gould would get some good players in and he wouldn't waste the backline ..it's been about 5 years since it was last used.

Wok is too old....we'd kill him.
Kev walters good idea... but gould better.

Macca

Coach
fizman said:
Head Coach: Kevin Walters
Forwards Coach: Glenn Lazarus
Backs Coach: Gary Belcher

I would also get Mal Meninga involved somewhere as well.

Are these guys available?

If so, are they willing?

fizman

Bench
Macca said:
Are these guys available?

If so, are they willing?

I just spoke to the boys.
Kevvy is available and willing
Lazo is available but not willing at this stage
Belcher is available and willing

Mal is not available

ali

Bench
I'd like to sign Tony Smith. Yes Brian's brother. I like how he has gone about his business in the UK. He was killing it at Huddersfield and got poached by Leeds. At Leeds he took a big club who were massive underachievers and extremely inconsitent and turned them into a force. But the best thing is he finally got the strong Leeds accademy kids through to first grade and turned them into internationals. The likes of Danny Maguire, Rob Burrow, Matt Diskin, Richie Mathers etc, were brought through by Tony Smith. And the same time, Wigan who were Leeds main rivals when it came to juniors have stuttered along not knowing who to retain and who to ditch. A bit like us.

As i have said before, we are signing good kids. We have strong Flegg sides. We need a coach who can bring these guys through to first grade. Tony Smith may be our man. Though I too would happily take Gus.

The Shire

Juniors
Gould said early in the year theat we play our best when we play with limitations.

Hes a dic%head, but he knows what hes talking about.

Latest posts