What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Front Row Rotation

Fibroman

First Grade
I'd go as far as to say, with no Jennings, we clearly have the worst outside backs in the NRL.

franklin2323

Immortal
If that balant strip on Weston isn't missed. He game doesn't seem as bad. So many bad calls from the pink ladies. Terrible sideways play the ball. Behind by 2 just after 1/2 time Anasta loses it nothing. They score that set

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Another week another great performance by the 'Fab 4' Grant,McKendry and Petero well over 100m. Weston just under 100m but did not miss a tackle.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Grant,McKendry and Weston are capable of leading our front row after Petero departs.

Now we just have to find a 4th member.

Talanexor

Juniors
It's good to see Weston playing well. When he played for us he was in no-man's land between a prop and a backrower.

He lacked the size and strength needed to play in the front row, so he rarely bent the line and got dominated easily. He also lacked the mobility to play in the backrow, and quick men ran circles around him.

Now that he's bulked up a bit, he seems to have settled pretty well at prop. hopefully he continues to improve, except when he plays against the cowboys :D

bris_panther

Juniors
Grant,McKendry and Weston are capable of leading our front row after Petero departs.

Now we just have to find a 4th member.

Brendon Gibb? He is solid...

Grant and Macka are the heavy-hitters, Weston the impact prop and Gibb the massive man beast of a toiler.. I like it.

murraymob

Coach
Brendon Gibb? He is solid...

Grant and Macka are the heavy-hitters, Weston the impact prop and Gibb the massive man beast of a toiler.. I like it.

Brendon Gibb
Agree if he can get a few good games under his belt Was off injured for a while