What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our goal is set.......

CycloneSteve

Juniors
......this is what we need to do in order to qualify for the finals series.

1. We need to beat Wests by 52 points or more next week
2. We need Souths to beat Canberra
3. We need Nth Queensland to beat Cronulla

If all 3 of these events occur, we will face the Roosters in round 1 of the finals.

BRING IT ON!!!!!

CycloneSteve

Juniors
I dunno, Souths played awesome against Brisbane last night and might get Canberra.
Also I think we have 52 points in us.....

princessjen

Juniors

If all 3 of these events occur, we will face the Roosters in round 1 of the finals.

BRING IT ON!!!!!
now thats positive :lol:

CycloneSteve

Juniors
princessjen said:

BRING IT ON!!!!!
now thats positive :lol:

ALL DAY BABY.......ALLLLLLLL DAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!

~bedsy~

First Grade
I know we have those points in us... it's just a matter of us having the passion, enthusiasm, ball control and defence to do it.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Yeah defence is gunna be the key.....we need to keep Wests out for the entire game, all while scoring 52 ourselves.....BRING BACK JOEY!!!!!!

princessjen

Juniors
Yeah defence is gunna be the key.....we need to keep Wests out for the entire game, all while scoring 52 ourselves.....BRING BACK JOEY!!!!!!
maybe he'll make a shock comeback :lol: now im the one with positive thinking

Razor

Coach
Edited -It's only 49 points we need to win by and Parra come into it as well

To make the 8 -

We need to beat the Tigers by 49 points
Cowboys must beat the Sharks
Souths must beat Canberra
Roosters must beat Parramatta OR Parra win by 40 points less than Newcastle win by

Timana's girl

Juniors
the west tigers are on -15, and we r on -111, therefore we need to beat them by 96 points just to be equal with them on f/a. i may be wrong someone pleease tell me if i am

Kaz

junior
Timana's girl said:
the west tigers are on -15, and we r on -111, therefore we need to beat them by 96 points just to be equal with them on f/a. i may be wrong someone pleease tell me if i am

A Knights fans rang up 2GB & asked if the Knights can make the 8 & they said the Knights have to beat the Wests Tigers by 95+ points. :roll:

And Canberra, Sharks and Parramatta have to be beaten.

Kazaf

Juniors
Knights are on -111 then if we add 52 points we will get the p/d of -59

Wests have -15 if we beat them by 52 points then they get 52 deducted. therefor -15 - 52 = -67

Timana's girl said:

No because as our for and against gets better, the tigers gets worse.

If we scored 50 points it would be tigers on -65 and the knights on -61

Timana's girl

Juniors
oh yeh! sorry guys i wasnt thinking.
well, then i guess it is possible, now i have hope!
thats a big task though.
we will really need to work on our defence, and have a good game plan. and ofcourse hope that other results go our way.

IanG

Coach
Stranger things have happened.
Like that Horse becoming pope.
The Mayor of Warsaw spontaniously combusting and the incident in 12th Century Bergandy when it rained Herring

Timana's girl

Juniors
if we do get knocked off in 1st week atleast we can say we made it. i mean we havent missed them since 96, and i would hate to think that our team this year is the team to miss out on, especially when we have such great talent.