What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Las Vegas Thread

MugaB

Coach
Storm have officially declined to participate for 2025:

This sounds like the storm were never in consideration, which we all thought was a no brainer for them to go, but to send this notice out, makes me think they are just trying to save face, as they weren't

Storm have officially declined to participate for 2025:

News Ltd have a report on it, pretty much looks like the 4 sides named in this article wil be going -

This sounds like the storm were never in consideration, which we all thought was a no brainer for them to go, but to send this notice out, makes me think they are just trying to save face, as they weren't
Yeh, definitely a no-brainer. Would’ve been a decent boost for the game down there because Storm playing in Vegas might - just might, make the 6 o’clock news down in Melbourne.

wittyfan

Referee
I thought clubs were climbing over each other back in March to go next year, luckily 4 were still interested!

Latest posts