What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Halves

caylo

Bench
That`s a very big call, Gazzamatta. But.........I agree with you. It`s a good way to earn a reputation as an idiot on this forum, making predictions like this. I think he`ll be our next Brett Kenny (i.e: long-term brilliant five-eight.) I remember the first time Brett Kenny played first grade (was it 1979 or 1980?) I was at Cumberland Oval with my dad, and Kenny played in the centres outside Cronin. I said to my dad, "That guy will play for Australia one day." Humble`s probably not as skillful as Kenny, but he just seems to have that class about him.

I agree and tbh I think once KK becomes more experianced a KK/Humble pairing is greater then Mortimer/KK pairing. IMO Mortimer will sign for the dogs by midway next year and Humble will stay on and that pairing will occur.

I think Mortimer will always attract intrest due to his name and therewill cost more then his worth. I also think KK is capable of running a team from #7. I dont personally think Mortimer would make it as a 9 because his passing in general is too slow and his defence isnt up to it. He is a nippy player but from NYC I thought he would always make it as a fullback rather then a 7. He could make it as a 6 but he needs an organiser at 7.

Latest posts