What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Localities

Where do you live?

• Kogarah

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Rockdale

• Hurstville

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Penshurst

• Mortdale

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Peakhurst

• Blakehurst

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sans Souci

• Allawah

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Carlton

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Arncliffe

• Banksia

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Beverly Park

• Bexley

• Beverlly Hills

• Oatley

• Riverwood

• Total voters

brendothejet

First Grade
So witht the massive amounts of Mortdale love in the hardcoredragonsfan thread, i thought i'd see where we all live in relation to the St George area. perhaps someone could do one for Wollongong region???

Post up people, Mortdale Represent!

Last edited:

Cagey Mac

Bench
My red and white umbrella is covered in Seaeagle sh*t here in Killarney Heights or working in Brookvale within spitting (ptew! yep) distance of Brookvale Oval

boxa777

Coach
Bought a house in Banksia a little while back. Lovin the locale

That's Macedonian central pardna.. Nice and leafy. You should be able to fit in.

Spent most of my life in the shire, both sides of the bridge - Caringbah and Rockdale.

Now Balmain. Still envious of their success in 05.

boxa777

Coach
Her parents hit the fan when we told them how much we paid for it. When we told them it was Maco central they stfu pretty quick. Funny that

With one parent with the Maco disease, those inconsistencies sound about right haha..