What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our new jersey!

MSKnight

Juniors
I Have a Friend who has a mate working on the Bulldogs Website and they are waiting for there new Jersey. I hear its no different except new material, NO Collar and has the new Telstra Logo.

PARANoIR

Bench
The Bulldogs web designer posts on the Kennel, and I'm pretty sure he's said we're still waiting for confirmation on how the Jersey will differ this year.

Pablo Vagana

Juniors
PARANoIR said:
The Bulldogs web designer posts on the Kennel, and I'm pretty sure he's said we're still waiting for confirmation on how the Jersey will differ this year.

you're right. one of the designers said that the jersey is a new material that is tight fitted and also has no collar. supposedly the design is changing ever so slightly.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Ah....

ugliest man alive

Patten%2cL%207020101_301517_p.jpg

Knightmare

Coach
Supposing that is the new style for the jersey, I don't think it's all bad. At least the collar isn't round like the Storm jersey or the Titans one (any Reebok NRL one for that matter). Collarless jerseys look fine provided there's more of a v-neck style to them, like the ISC ones. That way it looks more like a fair dinkum NRL jersey and less like some cheap training t-shirt.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I noticed that :sick:

At the end of the day I'm gonna buy it no matter, so I guess there's no point me whinging. :lol:

Steel Dragon

Bench
Those still have the old nrl logo

Maybe they are training jerseys or something.

Personally i prefer a collared jersey - otherwise they just look like fancy t-shirts.

B.A. Baracus

Juniors
Pretty damn ordinary on first inspections - will probably get used to them pretty quickly though.

At the end of the day - Don't really give a sh&t what they wear anyway - long as they're playing well!

Latest posts