What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our next rep player

nullasharks

Juniors
Who do you believe to be our next rep player

Ill say gallen, but i aslo believe Kingston, Pomeroy, Scott and Ciraldo will play rep footy in the future

Booyah

Bench
Can't see Kingston getting a run in Rep footy. City/Country doesn't count because it's a piece of crap and only the bumpkins like it.

For real rep footy he has to get past Buderus, Priddis, Gower and dare I say it; Robbie Farrah.

tye

Juniors
Booyah said:
Can't see Kingston getting a run in Rep footy. City/Country doesn't count because it's a piece of crap and only the bumpkins like it.

For real rep footy he has to get past Buderus, Priddis, Gower and dare I say it; Robbie Farrah.

Kingston has to get past Latu first.

gregstar

Referee
if things go favourably, pomeroy could become a rep player.

great signing - you guys have signed some reasonable players.

Booyah

Bench
tye said:
Kingston has to get past Latu first.

It might just be the other way around. I don't know, it could be me but I thought Kingston more then proved himself in his 8 games last year. He should have first shot at the number 9 next year.

great signing - you guys have signed some reasonable players

Great signings on paper greggy. Too bad the game isn't played on paper though eh?

gregstar

Referee
combine the signings with existing talent & the fact that the youngsters that contested the lower grade grand final 2 years ago will be knocking on the door of first grade soon, i would have thought that the future isn't as bleak as many of you lot & the media seem to be saying.

with many already writing you off for '06 means zilch pressure.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
k ill go through some lists

current players with rep experiance
- kimmorley
- covell
- vagana
- bailey
- ross
- dykes
- latu

in under 2 years likely
- gallen
- hilder
- maiva
- leuluai

in over 2 years
- pomeroy
- brown
- williams
- stosic
- moke
- kingston
- manua
- scott

never
- simmons
- bird

prob a lot ive missed out on

Thomo.

First Grade
hopefully Gallen gets a look in next year. will need to hit the same form as he did this year...sorry, even better than the form he started with in 05

but with big bad bazza hvaing a role at the NSWRL or something wouldn't he have some pull?

morri (cWo)

First Grade
NikkiShark said:
Luke Douglas for one....

yeah i was gonna add him but then i thought id have to add like selmes, brakin henry etc. i havent seen enough of most of the youngsters to say.

sharkadelic

Juniors
no.5_luke covell said:
k ill go through some lists

current players with rep experiance
- kimmorley
- covell
- vagana
- bailey
- ross
- dykes
- latu

in under 2 years likely
- gallen
- hilder
- maiva
- leuluai

in over 2 years
- pomeroy
- brown
- williams
- stosic
- moke
- kingston
- manua
- scott

never
- simmons
- bird

prob a lot ive missed out on

If those players played for Saints, Dogs or Roosters, half of them would probably already be reps....:?

Jo Ryan

Juniors
Sharkadelic, You have hit the nail on the head. Gallen and Hilder are difinately up there. Had they played for another cub they probably would have already represented.
Hope they both get over their injuries.

Latest posts