What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our next rep player

chili pepper

Bench
Gallen would be my tip.

He should have already played rep footy - well at least City - and deserved a spot in the Roos squad more than Creagh at least.

If he tightens up his ball security he would possibly be a good chance for SOO.

Barrowmundi

Im gonna say Bird! Two years ago I never would have said this, but anyone who is prepared to put one eyed bias aside must admit before his injury he was playing well for us. He has a great off load, makes good meters and with a bit more maturing will be great for us in the lock or utility role......so he is my tip.

Thomo.

First Grade
Barrowmundi said:
Im gonna say Bird! Two years ago I never would have said this, but anyone who is prepared to put one eyed bias aside must admit before his injury he was playing well for us. He has a great off load, makes good meters and with a bit more maturing will be great for us in the lock or utility role......so he is my tip.

thats right because when he got injured our season went downhill

go Bird....Fire up!

tye

Juniors
Your kidding if you think hilder is going to represent, he will be lucky to get a spot in our top squad in 06. We have plenty of hookers and back rowers and he is prabably the worst of the lot.

Jo Ryan

Juniors
What time does the league replay in Kenya, you must be asleep. Remember we lost most of the last 10 games when he wasn't hooker and injuried. He is a great lock and utility, a very honest reliable player not a show pony, he has plenty of talent. He'll make the team easy. We bloody well need more like him.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Bird's a shoe in. Simmo barkin at his heels.

It's reps. Don't need ability just need to be in the clique. Bird's an ARL Golden Child. Simmo's got big Bazza pushing him at all the right levels.

Gallen might get the thanks for coming City spot they give out yearly.

NikkiShark

Juniors
Jo Ryan said:
What time does the league replay in Kenya, you must be asleep. Remember we lost most of the last 10 games when he wasn't hooker and injuried. He is a great lock and utility, a very honest reliable player not a show pony, he has plenty of talent. He'll make the team easy. We bloody well need more like him.

I remember. It wasn't entirely Kingston's fault either.

From memory, Hilder can go 5/8, hooker, second row and lock, plus he's a goal kicker

Jo Ryan

Juniors
Yeah guess your right Frenzy. This year will be very interesting, seeing the golden boys didn't win the Tri Nations. Hope that some of the young Sharks get a go.

fizman

Bench
Mate, I honestly agree with Frenzy, some players are in the clique and slipstream into rep footy. Simmons hasn't had any major injury, is one of only a few guarenteed a starting spot and hopefully has his best football in front of him.

I think he will get a City jumper in 2006.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
fizman said:
Mate, I honestly agree with Frenzy, some players are in the clique and slipstream into rep footy. Simmons hasn't had any major injury, is one of only a few guarenteed a starting spot and hopefully has his best football in front of him.

I think he will get a City jumper in 2006.

Yes Fiz.

I also think he's being groomed as Mini's replacement long term. There's a dearth of Blues fullbacks. Mini, Hornby (who probably isn't a long term option) then maybe Hoddo (another short term option). Not much around after those 3 who I think are all on the wrong side of 25.

supersaint

Juniors
Darren Albert ;) After the poor performances of the Aussie wingers in the Tri Nations they will be crying out for a bit of flair out wide :)

carcharias

Immortal
Have I just awoken from a coma or is this a ruse?

Simmo being bannied around as a future rep player??????

Thomo.

First Grade
i don't know, still he's only four years younger, by the time mini is gone (around what 30 ish) their will probably be someone younger, faster around