What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Run home

greg jay

Juniors
Souths have a shiiit team and people think we can make the 8.....p.s. when i count to 3 snap out of it and when your ready count 1,2,3 now your awake did that help you?thats right you have been dreaming....Shadow...
I do NOT rate the Crisps' pack as "Duds": George B Farah Tom B Crichton Fuimaono Sam B - Bench Musgrove Cook Clark Cherrington/Murray. This is NOT a "dud" pack of forwards!! In fact The Crisps are now developing one of the BEST backrow combinations of all teams ie Crichton + Fuimaono + Sam B.. Similarly the backline has playmakers in Reynolds Johnson Walker Sutton et al. These too are hardly "dud" players. Most of them have already won a Title!!! Finally NO CLUB in Salary Cap football can sever ties with all its "duds". Heck FC Barcelona even without a Salary Cap and with Massive TV and State subsidies has hung onto dopey poor players like Mascherano Bartra Pique et al. If you sever every "dud" then the club must acquire mostly inexperienced unexposed rookies for DEPTH purposes. You simply cannot release 15-16 players and believe everything will turn great. Where goeth the depth?? It never works like that especially in Salary Cap football. Coaching is a key variable to which you never respond. How does Bellyache do it at Melbourne - a - dub?? Surely many players he brings through are MARGINAL talent wise and would NOT make any other roster. Is Croft a good player elsewhere?? I strongly doubt it hence COACHING is KEY in Salary Cap football. Look too what Belichick does with many reject/scrap/dud players at New England. If the player provides production within a clearly defined SYSTEM of play then ordinary players can look quite good. Does Maguire have a system in which players improve or thrive?? Evidence - outside perhaps one or two players - suggests not.

doyen

Bench
This is how the ladder stands at present after giving all teams the full points for "Byes."

Storm 28 pts.
Roosters 26
Broncos 24
Sharks 24
Dragons 22
Cowboys 22
Eels 20
Warriors 18
Panthers 16
Raiders 16
Bulldogs 16
Rabbits 14 [including 4 pts for Byes]
Titans 14
Tigers 10
Knights 8

The draw to come is----
Panthers ANZ
Roosters Allianz
Cowboys Cairns
Sharks Southern Cross
Raiders ANZ
Dragons SCG
Bulldogs ANZ
Warriors ANZ
Storm AAMI
Eels ANZ

Travitoh

First Grade
This is how the ladder stands at present after giving all teams the full points for "Byes."

Storm 28 pts.
Roosters 26
Broncos 24
Sharks 24
Dragons 22
Cowboys 22
Eels 20
Warriors 18
Panthers 16
Raiders 16
Bulldogs 16
Titans 14
Tigers 10
Knights 8

The draw to come is----
Panthers ANZ
Roosters Allianz
Cowboys Cairns
Sharks Southern Cross
Raiders ANZ
Dragons SCG
Bulldogs ANZ
Warriors ANZ
Storm AAMI
Eels ANZ

Is it really necessary to highlight the points we got from byes when they're awarded the same to the other 15 clubs too?

doyen

Bench
Is it really necessary to highlight the points we got from byes when they're awarded the same to the other 15 clubs too?

Probably NOT---which games are the toughest for us!!????

Storm in Melbourne is very tough.
Sharks away. Roosters away.
Cowboys in Cairns--this is a home game!!????????

We'd have to win all the other games plus at least one of the "tough" 4 above!!

Rsag85

Bench

Storm 28 pts.
Roosters 26
Broncos 24
Sharks 24
Dragons 22
Cowboys 22
Eels 20
Warriors 18
Panthers 16
Raiders 16
Bulldogs 16
Titans 14
Tigers 10
Knights 8

The draw to come is----
Panthers ANZ
Roosters Allianz
Cowboys Cairns
Sharks Southern Cross
Raiders ANZ
Dragons SCG
Bulldogs ANZ
Warriors ANZ
Storm AAMI
Eels ANZ

I like our chances

Rsag85

Bench
You've been trolling a fair bit lately Saggy..............

Have some respect mate first thing I call you R20 for short.. no need to call me Saggy... Rsag is a shorten version of my name. I respect you, hopefully you do the same.

How am I trolling come on here saying my club has a chance of still making the eight? Trolling? Singling out your comments on you thinking the panthers we beat us? Trolling. I'm just sporting my club and repeating what you said mate. Maybe you should look up the term trolling and understand what that means then maybe you will see who is the real troll your mate Shadow.... see I don't like the guy but still have the respect by saying his name correctly.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Have some respect mate first thing I call you R20 for short.. no need to call me Saggy... Rsag is a shorten version of my name. I respect you, hopefully you do the same.

How am I trolling come on here saying my club has a chance of still making the eight? Trolling? Singling out your comments on you thinking the panthers we beat us? Trolling. I'm just sporting my club and repeating what you said mate. Maybe you should look up the term trolling and understand what that means then maybe you will see who is the real troll your mate Shadow.... see I don't like the guy but still have the respect by saying his name correctly.
See you can dish it but can't take it!!!!!! You said I tipped Penrith when I didn't!!!!! You were clearly trolling me!!!!!! You know what you did.

I was testing that out to see how you liked it and you don't now the shoes on the other foot.

I don't give us a chance against this very fast Penrith side but I will be tipping Souths. Is that easy to understand??????????

Rsag85

Bench
See you can dish it but can't take it!!!!!! You said I tipped Penrith when I didn't!!!!! You were clearly trolling me!!!!!! You know what you did.

I was testing that out to see how you liked it and you don't now the shoes on the other foot.

I don't give us a chance against this very fast Penrith side but I will be tipping Souths. Is that easy to understand??????????

I didn't change a thing

Penrith will be beating us next week I predict!!!!!

I can't believe they think we can make the 8.

ZERO CHANCE!!!!!

I don't even have confidence we could compete well with the Rorters reserve grade side.

Sounds like to me you tip the panthers just saying

R20!!!!!!!

Respect given but no respect in return.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
souths have a shiiit team FACT!!!your all dreaming and by rd26 dont forget i told all of you dont knowers that souths have a shiiit team before rd1 and wont make the (8) FACTAFUGGINGMUNDO...Shadow...