What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Run home

Pommy

Coach
Cairns make us the most money that's why we continue to play there plus the club lost money last year with getting Sam back and a number of other issues

No problem with us playing in Cairns, but it shouldn't be against North Queensland.

Travitoh

First Grade
Gold Coast being unbeaten since losing to us before Origin only goes to show how strong a win that was against a form side of the competition.

Pommy

Coach
Gold Coast being unbeaten since losing to us before Origin only goes to show how strong a win that was against a form side of the competition.

Tigers on the back of origin and st George who are all over the place I'm not sure I can class a win over the side we faced as strong.

truthslayer

Juniors
souths have a shiiit team FACT!!!your all dreaming and by rd26 dont forget i told all of you dont knowers that souths have a shiiit team before rd1 and wont make the (8) FACTAFUGGINGMUNDO...Shadow...
Hello I knew tweedle even dummer would be backing up tweedledum .. You are no Souths Man dissing your team such as this fool! You dont deserve to be commenting on Souths players such as Sam Burgess , Angus C, Fuimaono, Greg Inglis. Cameron Murray, Cody Walker, Robbie Farah, Damien Cook, Adam Reynolds, Zane Musgrave etc etc...Im sick of your shit posts , negative crap ..you are no souths man!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Hello I knew tweedle even dummer would be backing up tweedledum .. You are no Souths Man dissing your team such as this fool! You dont deserve to be commenting on Souths players such as Sam Burgess , Angus C, Fuimaono, Greg Inglis. Cameron Murray, Cody Walker, Robbie Farah, Damien Cook, Adam Reynolds, Zane Musgrave etc etc...Im sick of your shit posts , negative crap ..you are no souths man!

Dont Knower...Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
The Cowboys could pull us apart in Round 19.

Only hope is Morgan doesn't back up after origin!!!!!

Keary could tear us to pieces along with Latrell Mitchell next week.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi R20...it all comes down to souths signing duds and keeping duds to play in a 1st grade rugby league competition souths will need more than darren britt and dane gagai to beat a top 4 team regularly in 2018 .

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
SSTID we dont need quality no more sammy needs a vaughn/pappali/taupau standard player to back sam week in and week out .....yes our forwards all played off their heads today but have all been inconsistent bar crichton and musgrove and fui.... but sammy always plays well and our forwards need to dig deep each week and not just play like willy nilly as per usual it seems our dud forwards have a go when it suits them i suggest when the 3 burgi are on fire then the dud forwards seem to have a go well thats just not good enough.....if i was souths id be sacking tyrrell and turner and put darren britt in next week and if britt is no good then dud turner gets the green light after the chooks game, but i know turner will be taking tyrrells position next week against the chooks just ask r20 he knows im right .....Shadow....

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
It Gives me great pleasure in saying how well Clarke and Braiden Burns played , Farrah was solid , wasnt it great to see Clarke so enthusiastic in his tackling and line runs. Its great when a so called dud shows who is the DUD...

oi r20..... souths dud forwards have 1 good game all year and the dont knowers are out in force it cracks me up i cant stop laughing over here im in hysterics over here mate they dont seem to see the big picture and to seriously take into account that we are on 11th position after todays win they all seem to lose their minds when we have an incredible win they seem to forget that we have to put in for 26 rounds from round 1..:p....Shadow...

themacemaceman

Juniors
It Gives me great pleasure in saying how well Clarke and Braiden Burns played , Farrah was solid , wasnt it great to see Clarke so enthusiastic in his tackling and line runs. Its great when a so called dud shows who is the DUD...
The thing about Clark is he does this week in, week out. He does his job as a bench forward.
He's our most consistent player.

Rabbits20

Immortal
oi R20...it all comes down to souths signing duds and keeping duds to play in a 1st grade rugby league competition souths will need more than darren britt and dane gagai to beat a top 4 team regularly in 2018 .
I feel we are heading in the right direction but we will miss Goodwin and Gray.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I have to give credit where it's due and for the first time this season I can say everyone in the 17 did their job. Whilst Clark didn't make more than 6-7metres a run he got through solid work and I noticed his defence was on song when he came on.

Braidon took an important step in the right direction. Mentally he was strong and confident and that was great to see.

The thing is Truthslayer Clark has to show that consistency now and not go back to being forced back and not completing tackles/giving penalties away plus knocking on.

Macemaceman imo Clark has been on and off this season mainly like our team!!!

Latest posts