What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our run to the finals

Sharks, Bunnies, Broncos win all those games for mine. Only thing that's good about versing Warriors is that if we lose at least it's too a team I don't dislike. They're still completely unpredictable, my hope is we bounce back after being embarrassed by them a fortnight ago. Like vs Manly last year in finals. We also have Maloney this time.

Wookies&Cream

Juniors
Would have been freaking amazing if they put it on Friday night at Allianz. What argument could Greenberg make when 8k show up to a finals Game. Just like 16, it should have been at penrith, we'll get a better turnout.

Sharks, Bunnies, Broncos win all those games for mine. Only thing that's good about versing Warriors is that if we lose at least it's too a team I don't dislike. They're still completely unpredictable, my hope is we bounce back after being embarrassed by them a fortnight ago. Like vs Manly last year in finals. We also have Maloney this time.

Sorry to be a pedant but “versing” is not a word. There is no verb for “verses”

It would be great if it was actually a home final, at home. You know, for the team that did better than the opponent.

FFS.

I don’t see it as a big deal for 5th place. It’s not like we actually earned a home final.

I don’t like the current finals system at all. Might be easier to follow but it doesn’t reward the teams who play the best in the regular season enough.

Latest posts