What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

our side of the story

SaintTPP

First Grade
Mac, you were not there and we know Willow is on the GC so can we give it a rest?

The aftermath was that the police are involved, there is an investigation underway and you can be sure that if anyone was genuinely assaulted that you will hear about it as forum members are heavilly involved.

I was there, witnessed the army's incident from start to finish and the inuendo flying around the place is all speculation. Eg. 16yo that was hit was on the bus with us.

The sooner everyone moves on and focusses on the positives from the night the better for all involved.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
macavity

I love how you couldnt tell us there how you felt , but you had to type your steam of on a internet forum and have a whinge to your little newcastle cronnies

Willow

Assistant Moderator
fact is i was not cranky at all. i reacted to some poor form from some of the tossers in here, and surprise surprise, you defended them too.
No, it was before kickoff and was merely I joining in the banter. Something you said you were not taking seriously, but clearly you were.

It upset you that I didn't come rallying to your side... a little childish on your part... but hey, I let it go.

But then after the match you let loose with one of the biggest sore loser threads I have ever seen.

You were spoiling for a fight before kick off.

Proof is in the pudding.
macavity said:
I am not the one that posted that I would be a hooligan at the game.
I didn't post that either. How is this relevant?
macavity said:
I am not the one that was sprouting sh*t before the game.
lol. Why should you be worried about what people say on an internet forum... they are only words.
I think you were a bit on edge, as is evident now.
macavity said:
you are so blinded by your own prejudices that you cant see that. your guys acted like utter twats, and you are fine with that, even passing it off with flippant comments.
My guys? :lol:

Are you sure you're not cranky?

From where I'm sitting, you seem to be stuck in this 'us v them' siege mentality. Let it go.
macavity said:
the post was very clear willow. you are attributing meaning to it that is not there. it isn't my problem you have trouble with punctuation.
Oh, I thought you said it was grammar. Nice grasp you have there.

Now macavity, time to drop it.

You have been trolling in this forum for days, making dumb 'women basher' statements against Johnsy and myself who dared to ask questions.

I'll forgive and forget if that's OK. I know I don't condone violence against women, or anyone for that matter. You should know better, but maybe you don't.

At the end of the day, what you think is not my problem. So good luck with that.

Meanwhile, you can keep on being a cranky fella who has difficulties with opposing viewpoints.

Deal?

[furrycat]

Coach
Think we should just leave it be. The debate has run its course and theres nothing more that any of us can say or add at this time