What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Teams Position Standings

Who the hell cares if they are in this "squad" anyway???

Have you guys really got that little to do with your lives until the game comes out?

what he said......
you cant just barge in and name your position, i dont care if your andrew f***ing johns...... when you make the team put yourself at #6 if you like, my 17 man team when made will be people that i know and like

......and the claws come out......Raider is very posessive of his team isn't he????

Raider_69

Post Whore
Unknown Pleasures said:
Who the hell cares if they are in this "squad" anyway???

Have you guys really got that little to do with your lives until the game comes out?

what he said......
you cant just barge in and name your position, i dont care if your andrew f***ing johns...... when you make the team put yourself at #6 if you like, my 17 man team when made will be people that i know and like

......and the claws come out......Raider is very posessive of his team isn't he????

damn straight..... can just demand a spot in my team!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
KINGLING said:
OoOGazOoO said:
i play for st helens academy at number 6, so if you wouldn't mind....

Gaz - stand off.
or not.

what he said......

Ok raider, didn't mean to upset you buddy, just saying, i don't mind being a substitutue or a fring player, but yeah have good skills for number 6 thats all pal !

Kasper

Bench
OoOGazOoO said:
Raider_69 said:
KINGLING said:
OoOGazOoO said:
i play for st helens academy at number 6, so if you wouldn't mind....

Gaz - stand off.
or not.

what he said......

Ok raider, didn't mean to upset you buddy, just saying, i don't mind being a substitutue or a fring player, but yeah have good skills for number 6 thats all pal !

"Dooooooooo Dooooooooooooo" That is the sound of Gaz blowing his own trumpet.

Matta

Juniors
updated it guys, just 7 more spaces to fill! be quick. dont wait or else you wont make the 40.

Raider_69

Post Whore
looks like a solid team to me

BTW Gaz, i was just f**king with you
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matta

Juniors
canberra_raiders2k2 said:
oooo its back :)

lol slot me in anywhere..lol i just wanna make the team :p

Give us your stats in the "If you created yourself..." thread and you'll be one of the last two remaining spots...

That's right kids... Two remaining spots!

Matta

Juniors
We got 40 guys, no more signing up.

Some of you's missed out, maybe because you were too late, or you didn't give ur stats, when I CLEARLY said put ur stats in the other thread.