What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Top 6

Terminator

First Grade
Not counting Joey, who would now be our top 6 be in order, I noticed in the Tele today an article showing all of the Dragqueens Top 6 out injured(Gasnier,Firman,Blacklock,Thompson,Ryles and Barrett).

1. Kennedy
2. Buderus
3. Gidley.K
4. Perry
5. MacDougall
6. Parsons

Ive left out some incredibly good players, so I think we must have a pretty damn good team then, or maybe my Top 6 is all wrong, what does anyone else think?

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
Perry is not so much from left field - if we didn't have his go forward we'd be going backwords and as for Kurt he is just outside my top 6 without johns

Anonymous

Juniors
1. BK - without him the others wouldnt get fired up, this man is an absolute machine, he is never fit but is still the best 2nd rower in the world in my opinion, one run from bk can make the players feel as fresh as a daisy it gets them pumped up so much

2. Odavis - It just seems when he is there everything will be ok, thers no need to worry about where the enemy kicks cause robbie will be there, he is always there. Hes got the experience and mind to pull shit off

3. Buderus - He is the andrew johns of hookers, he knows where to go and when and how to do it perfectly, he offers the ball to everyone on a platter.

4. Kidley - He is our little meistro, now that he is playing his own style and doing it good, the players around him have gained confidence in him making everyone happy, if our halfback isnt in this list here we are no chance.

5. Abes - Dead set champion, no fuss, no backchat, you want him to do it he will do it, if no one wants to run, give it to abes, no one wants to tackle, let abes do it, let abes captain for christ sake, he can do anything. Our best player all season. If we ever let him go i am personally going down to the knights head office and going on a killing spree

6. Perry - Always hits hard always hits fast always tackles hard and is starting to smarten his act up a lot. He is spewing from bein dropped from origin. Josh is showing the world what he is alllll about.

Terminator

First Grade
Chicken_Hunter said:

5. Abes - Dead set champion, no fuss, no backchat, you want him to do it he will do it, if no one wants to run, give it to abes, no one wants to tackle, let abes do it, let abes captain for christ sake, he can do anything. Our best player all season. If we ever let him go i am personally going down to the knights head office and going on a killing spree

Love your work CH, don't worry Abes will always be there.

MC DUI

Juniors
1. Buderus :!: :!: :!: - Definetly key factor if Buderus goes down so do the Knights chances

2. Kennedy
3. O'Davis
4. Perry
5. Tahu
6. Maddog

Terminator

First Grade
MC DUI said:
1. Buderus :!: :!: :!: - Definetly key factor if Buderus goes down so do the Knights chances

2. Kennedy
3. O'Davis
4. Perry
5. Tahu
6. Maddog

He's one of the best defenders I have ever seen, his tackling style is probably the most leathal and professional in the NRL, basically a video or DVD of his defence should be shown to young players called, this is how a profesional league player tackles.
I rate him better than Joey as a tackler, and thats saying a lot.

knightsno1fan

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
I agree with that 100%! Abes is a legend, he always give 110% and has been our best and most consistant player this season.

Jedda

Juniors
B Kennedy - pure inspiration

Buderus - directs traffic and can put on the big tackles when needed

O'Davis - does the little things, safe at the back, trys 100%

Perry - starting to show more clout in tackling, getting rid of the rubbish penalties in his game, outshining Parsons in hit ups ATM

Abraham - Mr Consistant, gives everything each game, not affraid to give the team a rev up when needed, leads by example - definate captain material in the future plus do we have a back-up goal kicker?

Kidley - starting to come into his own, kick chase is exceptional, starting to hold his own during 1-on-1 tackles, shows enthusiam and working well as part of the team.

aqua_duck

Coach
1.BK-he's the strike weapon in the backrow, the real forward leader, his rep experience and leadership is vital.
2.Buderus-He brings so much to the knights, he's a great defender, smart from dummy half, and provides another option for the Knights.
3.Simpson-The heart and soul of the team, might sound funny considering he's only 23, but he often does the work that others don't, makes the tackles, the hit ups, inspires with his actions on the field.
4.Tahu-With our lack of depth in the backs he's vital, often tight games can be decides by which ever team takes their chances, with him in the backline, it adds so much more flair, best finisher in the team, he's the type of player that can make the most out of half a chance that his replacement can't.
5.Perry-His go forward is important, so hard to tackle, can also be used as effective close to the opposition line, is starting to come into his own.

Latest posts