What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ours is the BEST League Forum!

Frank Facer

First Grade
Easts site is as dead as a morgue. I was keen to discuss their chances on their site at the start of the year and there was basically no one to talk to.

Brissy's is pretty much dead too.

Parra's is quite active, but there is too much BS on their threads.

Souths, Newcastle and Cronulla all have quite active forums. I check out a thread or 2 on their sites.

What did you people expect. It goes hand in hand with true real life supporters who went to watch or who just love to support this famous most recognised club in rugby league.
We got Souths supporters covered now as they left in droves when they spent years in the cellar. The rest..no competition.
We even survived the touch up the Dogs gave us at Kogarah late in the piece.
I thought half of us would turn in their membership badges after that debacle.

BLM01

First Grade
We even survived the touch up the Dogs gave us at Kogarah late in the piece.
I thought half of us would turn in their membership badges after that debacle.
No we whinge and whine for a bit, you feel pretty low for a day ot two, but you get up for next week hoping...proud Dragons we are..to erase that recent crap,,,especially that game .boy o boy

Pilot house

Juniors
As a frequent guest, i quite like this forum...and the fun we have over on the “Sack Mary” thread. I should be able to give it another 100 pages of life during my era there.

Souths is the worst forum on lu. Basically run by a gang of cowardly bullies these days who have the combined iq of a burgess visiting Facebook. They allow fake accounts and normal people are leaving or avoiding it. I had enough of being stalked and bullied there myself!

Hey West Tigers is an awesome forum. Lots of club insiders spilling the beans! Go and visit their signings thread.” It’s the dope “ as we say here in Penrith.

We need a bright and happy slogan for saints lu.

avocado

Juniors
As a frequent guest, i quite like this forum...and the fun we have over on the “Sack Mary” thread. I should be able to give it another 100 pages of life during my era there.

Souths is the worst forum on lu. Basically run by a gang of cowardly bullies these days who have the combined iq of a burgess visiting Facebook. They allow fake accounts and normal people are leaving or avoiding it. I had enough of being stalked and bullied there myself!

Hey West Tigers is an awesome forum. Lots of club insiders spilling the beans! Go and visit their signings thread.” It’s the dope “ as we say here in Penrith.

Is that rabbits20 guy a little bit geniused?

ouryears

Bench

You are the toxic person on any forum, you are the cowardly bully with the total shit you write.

Pilot house

Juniors
You are the toxic person on any forum, you are the cowardly bully with the total shit you write.

I’ve told you to keep off the meth on the weekends. Save it for your work day as a licensed cat-patter and rodent psychologist.

Now go back to the digital cemetery that is Souths lu where you do a good kicking tee thread.

possm

Coach
My good wife tells me that I spend way too much time on this forum. She keeps suggesting I do other things with my time. Life is good!

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
My good wife tells me that I spend way too much time on this forum. She keeps suggesting I do other things with my time. Life is good!

Mine does too!
Its called, Women-a-pause.

Systems include ..........
  • Hot flashes.
  • Increased levels of flatulence.
  • Moodiness and irritability.
  • Accumulation of fat around the abdomen and the chest.
  • Loss of muscle mass.
  • Receding hairline.
  • Increased consumption of alcohol.
  • Reduced concentration span.
  • Accelerated levels of BS.

Latest posts