What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Outcoached and outplayed

lol, people bagging burt and wagon?

hello? did anyone watch the other wide of the field? burt was bad? what about grothe and smith? they were twice as ineffectual as Burt.

and wagon was bad? What about Cayless? and people bagging morriss? how many passes did smith throw to people's knees?

shiftysmith

Juniors
do not forget cayless had a great season last year and big shi* how he played last night they where all pretty bad,lets not start blaming individuals its round one and you do not win the gf in march

totally agree

it was just rd 1, and we just made typical rd 1 mistakes

no big deal

i've always said you need to wait til about rd 6 and then see where you are sitting

we are terrible out of the blocks every year anyways, just looks like 06 is no different

parra pete

Referee
Hollywood Jesus said:

hello? did anyone watch the other wide of the field? burt was bad? what about grothe and smith? they were twice as ineffectual as Burt.

and wagon was bad? What about Cayless? and people bagging morriss? how many passes did smith throw to people's knees?

How true...How true.

Hellsy

Immortal
Hollywood Jesus said:

Hollywood Jesus said:
totally agree

it was just rd 1, and we just made typical rd 1 mistakes

no big deal

i've always said you need to wait til about rd 6 and then see where you are sitting

we are terrible out of the blocks every year anyways, just looks like 06 is no different

Good God!!!
I totally and utterly agree with every single word you have written :LOL: :LOL:

Latest posts