What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Outside of your team, what team do yo make an effort to watch each week?

• Brisbane

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canberra

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Gold Coast

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Manly

• Melbourne

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Newcastle

• North QLD

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Parramatta

• Penrith

• St George Illawarra

• South Sydney

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Sydney Roosters

• Warriors

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • I only watch my team

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Who ever is on the television - I love it all!

Votes: 34 45.3%

• Total voters

DeeGan

Bench

Just curious.

For me personally, it's the Melbourne Storm closely followed by North Queensland and Brisbane.

Chook Norris

First Grade
i would select multiple options, depends on how i'm feeling, how busy i am etc.

but mostly the Broncos or ... if i feel like it any random match....

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
I pretty much watch most matches. Souths always though. First friday game always. Second...sometimes...I either go out or I fall asleep in the middle lol (hey I work mornings lol). Sat 5:30pm...always miss the start but watch it from about 6pm onwards...and usually the 7:30pm game...love when viewers choice bcecause i flick between. Normally watch Fox match on Sunday...not the Warriors one though..busy. I don't reeally watch the nine game...depends on who is playing. As for monday night...well i forget its on most of the time. So really there is no other team...just depends on the schedule but I don't mind watching the Roosters (just so they can lose hopefully), Brisbane are good to watch as well.

Ryan

Juniors
I watch all teams (mine is manly) - but probably like The Dragons as my 2nd team. The only way I would ever not support Manly alone though is if they were booted from the competition (which would never happen with Grant Mayer at the helm).

Raider_69

Post Whore
no one in particular, who evers on when im doing nothing. Canberra is the only game ill re-arrange my weekend for but if the footy is on and im not doing anything, ill watch it

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Nah, just no one wants to watch the Sharks cos they're, along with Canberra, the most boring team to watch :p

For me, although I won't watch them every weekend, I try my hardest to watch the Cowboys. Love watching Thurston and Bowen in action.

Try to watch most games..but i do love watching the titans play closely followed by the cows..for entertainment value.And i keep an eye on the roosters to see if they lose so i can just give it to my mate who thinks fittler is god..i cant really watch the replay day on thursday with fox cause either work or its just to late after the event..i think thats a wasted time slot

McLovin

Staff member
I try to watch the Dogs play every week. Only because the majority of my mates support them and i want to see them lose...

ledzep

Bench
In response to OP's question, Canberra, Melbourne and NZ
I'll watch pretty much anything, but Souths, Brisbane and Parra are teams that I sometimes don't bother with
Also, never really watch Nine's Sunday game

Hutty1986

Immortal
I enjoy watching Melbourne play. Such a disciplined, well drilled team and have that gun backline. Fantastic footy side

pantherz9103

First Grade
Storm would be my 2nd team. It was nice to watch them last year to cheer me up after many panther losses.
But I try to watch most games. Usually don't watch nine's sunday game, i atleast like to watch 5 or 6 games per round on average and make a point of 'booking' the tv room for monday nights.

Blaze

Juniors
Bulldogs, and Tigers.

Struggle to sit through Raiders, Sharks, and Cowboys games (depending on who the opposition is)

when i was in nsw i would watch them all

since moving to vic i stuggle to watch any games that arent live unless they involve the tigers

but yeh i enjoy watching cowboys,storm and penrith

Latest posts