What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Over to you Wayne Bennett

Paranoid

Juniors
El Diablo said:
the MRC should have a good look at Boyd. dive imo

C'mon mate what are you talking about ?
The broncos would NEVER dive, it is a NSW Team trait only, plus Doctor Bennett would never stand for it !

;-)

Dazzat

First Grade
_Johnsy said:
I wonder if wayne will be big enough to retract his comments in any way shape or form ?

I think not.

You seem to have a little attitude toward Wayne Bennett ... grand final losses anything to do with that?

Dazzat

First Grade
Slackboy72 said:
I can't believe I'm gonna cheer the sharks on but WB just reminded me why brisbane is one of the most hated clubs in the comp.

Funny how the St George fans think such things ... wonder why? Grand finals?

Even Phil Gould came out in commentary a couple of weeks ago during a Broncos game said something like, "When you play the Broncos you never have to worry about them playing spoiling tactics or anything contrary to the spirit of the game."

If the Broncos are hated its only the ugly head of jealousy.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Hmmm what is it about the Broncos culture that makes a man stay down when he is tackled on his own goal-line and none of his team is back for the hitup?

Bennet's high and mighty cause isn't looking so high and mighty now, is it?

What a wanker. He's always thought the Broncos were on a higher plane:

1992 - "We didn't want to play Gusball, we didn't want to play Wazzaball, we wanted to play football".

Arrogant twat.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Dazzat said:
If the Broncos are hated its only the ugly head of jealousy.
Disagree. Please see my previous post - they think they are the be all and end all of league. They believe they are better than everyone else, and I'm not just talking on the field (where that attitude is good). They think they are the sh*t in everything they do - morally, ideally, etc etc. They are arrogant wankers.

Two words. Super. League.

Translation - "we are better than the rest, we deserve our own comp."

Misty Bee

First Grade
In the absence of the typical Bennet defenders (Lockyno1, Le Kook, salivor, and dear old Chucky Volvo) I'll hereby issue their standard retort:

"We won the comp - so NERRRR"

There. Having now dispensed with that issue, I'm wondering where their playmakers were? Oh, that's right. Bronco forwards can't pass the ball ay Sal. Civo did a good 'un though - Penrith have bought well.

Had Bennet not had a passing ban on somany players over the years, Bronsoc should have won in a canter, using the classic "How to beat Parra game plan", which states, in it's entirety: "Get close to their line and run at Grothe". What happened Brissy?

I would have loved to have heard Bennet's Press conference. I believe it was held in a brisk jog behind some trees in Parramatta Park. Meanwhile, Heather is in the UK (some clubman), claiming he isn't on drugs. Fair enough, because he must have been ripped off his tits that day the claimed Hayne dived.

As for Ennis - f**king ponce.

Melbourne will put 80 on em. And it's looking sh*t for the wankers next year too. I wonder how many dives, forward passes, obstructions, poor match scheduling, unfair judiciary rulings or grappletackles will be blamed when they win the SPOON in 08??????

BTW Parra, thanks for a f**king awesome Father's Day present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

salivor

First Grade
dontfeedthetroll.jpg

lockyrulz

Juniors
Misty Bee said:
In the absence of the typical Bennet defenders (Lockyno1, Le Kook, salivor, and dear old Chucky Volvo) I'll hereby issue their standard retort:

"We won the comp - so NERRRR"

There. Having now dispensed with that issue, I'm wondering where their playmakers were? Oh, that's right. Bronco forwards can't pass the ball ay Sal. Civo did a good 'un though - Penrith have bought well.

Had Bennet not had a passing ban on somany players over the years, Bronsoc should have won in a canter, using the classic "How to beat Parra game plan", which states, in it's entirety: "Get close to their line and run at Grothe". What happened Brissy?

I would have loved to have heard Bennet's Press conference. I believe it was held in a brisk jog behind some trees in Parramatta Park. Meanwhile, Heather is in the UK (some clubman), claiming he isn't on drugs. Fair enough, because he must have been ripped off his tits that day the claimed Hayne dived.

As for Ennis - f**king ponce.

Melbourne will put 80 on em. And it's looking sh*t for the wankers next year too. I wonder how many dives, forward passes, obstructions, poor match scheduling, unfair judiciary rulings or grappletackles will be blamed when they win the SPOON in 08??????

BTW Parra, thanks for a f**king awesome Father's Day present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1992, 1993, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2006.

And in your case, 2001.

Says it all really.

Knightmare

Coach
"For every person you meet in Queensland who likes the Broncos, you can find three people who hate them."

Who said this?

Gould?
Smith?
The Daily Telegraph?
The NSWRL?

No. It was that bitter, jealous cockroach lover, Arthur Beetson.

Misty Bee

First Grade
lockyrulz said:

And in your case, 2001.

Says it all really.

:lol::lol::lol:

You really are out of your depth, aren't you.

Enjoy watching your Darius Boyd defensive highlights tape!!!!

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
lockyrulz said:

And in your case, 2001.

Says it all really.
If you want to talk about dates, how about 23/7/07 - the day Wayne Bennett disgraced himself by making unfounded allegations regarding the moral integrity of one of the up and coming stars of the game.

I mean, at least that date relates to the topic.

lockyrulz

Juniors
Misty Bee said:
:lol::lol::lol:

You really are out of your depth, aren't you.

Enjoy watching your Darius Boyd defensive highlights tape!!!!

Sure.

You can go watch the 2001 gf your boys choked in.

I wonder which one bites more..

You are the only one out of your depth my friend. Enjoy supporting an also ran team yet again this year.

lockyrulz

Juniors
B-Tron 3000 said:
If you want to talk about dates, how about 23/7/07 - the day Wayne Bennett disgraced himself by making unfounded allegations regarding the moral integrity of one of the up and coming stars of the game.

I mean, at least that date relates to the topic.

I'd prefer to stick to dates people will actually remember.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
lockyrulz said:
Enjoy supporting an also ran team yet again this year.
:lol: :lol:

If you're going to stray from the topic and resort to pathetically drudging up your previous on-filed achievements instead of focusing on how Poppa Wayne is ready to be farmed out to the home, how about we talk about a record scoreline.

68-22 ring any bells?

The Eels were letting their retiring stars have shots at goal, that's how much respect they had for you.

And half your 'guns' won't be there next year.

And the Titans are only a year old! Wait till they really start nabbing some of the talent! The Cowboys are already keeping players that back in the day would normally have made the trek to the big smoke. No wonder the Godfather doesn't want another Brisbane team.

The Empire is crumbling mate, and Rugby League in Brisbane will never be the same again.

Kid Dynamite

Juniors
Misty Bee I'm not quite sure why you are crowing? You ran away with a game today against a decimated Brisbane. Unfortunately for you Brisbane is a greater club in rugby league history than Parramatta. Why? Because we have 6 premierships and you have 4. We've managed that in 20 years you've been in the comp for how long? You have even less chance of winning this year than us. Your club putting together 3 or 4 good games in a row just isn't possible. There is no way I can see it happening. Your teams full of smart asses and overhyped players with no heart that will crumble. You won't even choke this year you'll just get beaten comprehensively.

As for the Broncos we'll battle on doing the little things the Eels just can't like playing with pride, winning comps etc. Next year we will be raging hot favorites to win the comp as we'll have a full side on the park and take out what should rightfully been ours this year. I'd start asking yourself who you'll be losing to come week 2. Next year your looking good to miss the 8 considering your losing Tahu and will only get weaker.

Kid Dynamite

Juniors
Eels fans shouldn't try and attack Broncos fans. Because no matter what way you cut it they lose badly. They should run and hide. How does it feel to be ashamed of your club so often? I can't say I can relate to it.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Kid Dynamite, if you care to read the thread, you'll see it was about Poppy Bennett and his ridiculous accusation towards Jarryd Hayne. But some people can't help themselves and seem to like every thread to turn into a pathetic schoolyard "we won more comps than you" battle.