What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P.j Marsh

True EEL

Bench
well done Avenger

that got it to us today, they must have been busting to get the news out????

and see it was at least 1979 when Sterlo debuted and really his firt full season was 1980, i did think 1978 was a tad early and though 79 may have been closer

cheers

The Colonel

Immortal
True EEL said:
well done Avenger

that got it to us today, they must have been busting to get the news out????

and see it was at least 1979 when Sterlo debuted and really his firt full season was 1980, i did think 1978 was a tad early and though 79 may have been closer

cheers

You didn't read the post properly TE. He debuted in 1978 in the semi against Manly. He then played a few first grade games over the next two years before getting the start in 81. ;-)

True EEL

Bench
ok my bad.....

but it actually says more for the likes of Michael Witt

even the GREAT Sterlo didn't break in immediately after being given a start and Witt he has now played more games for Parra in First Grade than Sterlo did at a similar age????

Utey

Coach
Witt will only get better but this year he has had limited opportunities working with mainly Wagon. Cant expect him to do muhc but he did OK. A bit of time in premmies.