What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P.j Marsh

Stagger eel

Staff member
Blunty said:
Well done if you have signed Marsh. He is a great player, it will do you wonders if he gets back on the field. Great for the game, because he is a proven Origin player. I would be playing him at 5/8 with Witt at half, and Morris off the bench for you guys. Just my oppinion though.

PJ has the ability to excel in 3 positions and I have no doub't he will get back to his best.

GAME FIRST

Juniors
Marsh will play all positions if Brian has his way as usual, however he should be made halfback permanently and let settle in there for several rounds.
Brian will probably outsmart himself again by interchanging him and changing his roles- to try and trick the opposition, but we all know now he only tricks himself and our side who havent been able to get combinations going in the halves for too long now!

Let Morris play 5/8 and Riddell hooker so we can get some combos evolving for once.

Stagger eel

Staff member
GAME FIRST said:
Marsh will play all positions if Brian has his way as usual, however he should be made halfback permanently and let settle in there for several rounds.
Brian will probably outsmart himself again by interchanging him and changing his roles- to try and trick the opposition, but we all know now he only tricks himself and our side who havent been able to get combinations going in the halves for too long now!

Let Morris play 5/8 and Riddell hooker so we can get some combos evolving for once.

PINCH ME!!! I MUST BE DREAMIN!!..

I agree with you GF! ;-)

CrazyEel

Bench
eelavation said:
didn't Ray Price and Terry Randell get sent off???
From memory only Price was sent off after an altercation with Eadie. Eadie should have been the one marched :evil:

MrT

Juniors
Former Queensland hooker P.J. Marsh has been given the all-clear to resume playing and is poised to rejoin Parramatta this week.

Marsh, 24, quit the Warriors a month ago after continuing delays in his return from a neck injury suffered last season. He initially played down talk of signing for another club because of uncertainty over his playing future.

But his agent, Jim Banaghan, said last night from London that Marsh received a medical clearance on Friday, while Eels coach Brian Smith confirmed holding talks with the 24-year-old.

Smith said: "He does have some [more] medical tests coming up and we wouldn't be signing him unless the results are positive.

"But we have had some talks and hopefully we'll be able to finalise something in the next few days."

Banaghan said one other club was also bidding for Marsh's services.

Suitman

Post Whore
PJ Marshal said:
My long lost bro is coming back :D

He wasn't lost at all. He's been living in Auckland.
You only needed to ring me and I could have told you.
Hope you haven't been too upset.

Suity

AlexTheEel

Juniors
Lets hope we get confirmation this time. The official website still hasn't mentioned Glen Morrision or the Perenara boys even though we've signed them.

Stagger eel

Staff member
AlexTheEel said:
Lets hope we get confirmation this time. The official website still hasn't mentioned Glen Morrision or the Perenara boys even though we've signed them.

yeah! it's a bit strange, especially when our CEO uses Moro's name as a classic case in point when they nearly missed him to Bradford.

Latest posts