What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pacific Championships 2023

Kilkenny

Coach
agreed - Souths winning 4 of last 12-15 games (and missing the finals LOL) is abysmal for a team who were sitting 1st during the season. is Murray that good? doesnt seem it
I think Cameron Murray is a fine player.

The Bunnies have significant problems in other areas and I’m not sure an ageing Jack Weighton will add much or address the issues they have good player that he is. He will probably have a good 2024 if he stays injury free, but beyond next season who knows.

TroyJax

Juniors
It's hilarious.

When was the last time there was a clean line break through the middle against Penrith?

The bloke plays a position called lock.

And it is exactly what he does to the middle third of the pitch.

The only teams that worry the defensive system are Souths and Brisbane attacking the right edge at range from the line.
Not talking about his effectiveness at premiership level you remedial incest victim.
Understand the conversation before joining in, better still go ask your dad…if you can remember which prison he is in.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
It's funny you rate him, but not Yeo. Yeo on about 350k less a year.

Don't get me wrong, Tino is a good player and may well end up a great one, but bang for buck Yeo smokes him.

What do you want him to evolve into? He has already evolved to become what he is. The lines and passes are just fine, he put Hass over with a lovely pass against Samoa.

Same type of tackles? 40+ of them most games with usually none missed. What do you want him to do? A pirouette with half pike as he goes in? His clean up work is vastly under rated imo.

Yeo is comming into his peak time now too.

Good to see that many Penrith players have had a good holidays too. Well deserved. Looking forward to seeing what happens in pre season.

I imagine that the Kiwi boys, Yeo, Martin will not come back until New Year because of international committments.