What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pacific Cup 2024

Nice, thanks for sharing.

Some good names there but are they missing anyone? I could be wrong but just expected a few more established first graders. At one stage it seemed like every club had a flying Fijian on their roster.

And seeing Kamikamica’s name reminds me, does anyone know if he injured himself in the GF? One 20min stint at the start with just 2 carries – including the very first run of the game - and he was never seen again. Seemed weird, especially with NAS out.

Matua

Bench
I know right... the pack is monstrous and with Katoa, Hopoate and Luke they have some genuine class in the spine. Fk me that team is stacked.

Other than maybe Dave Fifita, I'm struggling to think of a Tongan eligible player that's opted for either the Roos or Kiwis..? They seem to have successfully captured all their best players.
TBH looking through that Tongan side there aren't that many who have genuine NZ links and would have been selected by the Kiwis. The majority of them were born in NZ and then moved to Oz young or are Aussies. The few that actually came through the grades in NZ aren't good enough for the Kiwis. And then there's one Tongan Tongan (as in born and raised in Tonga) and one guy who's played for two national teams already.

Latest posts