What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Packer

Mario chalmers

Juniors
Me too but only because our other options are Clark and Huth.

If he wasn’t only 1 game back I’d prefer to start him because I reckon Aloiai loses his punch starting.

8. Musgrove
9. Grant
10. Packer
11. Leilua
12. Garner/Lawrence
13. Twal

14. Chee Kam
15. Aloiai
16. Mikaele
17. Seyfarth

That's a pretty good mix but I would tweak it slightly.
Lawrence has fallen behind McQueen in my opinion. He drops it at least once EVERY GAME. His lateral movement in defence is also really bad. He runs a hard line perhaps better than McQueen but there just hasnt been enough from him this year to warrant selection.

Garner was desperately unlucky to be dropped last game. I think he comes back in. I would also carry Walters because Grant was not ready for 80 mins.

8. Musgrove
9. Grant
10. Packer
11. Leilua
12. Garner
13. Twal

14. Chee Kam
15. Aloiai
16. Mikaele
17. Walters[/QUOTE]

Assume Packer is suspended so perhaps we are looking at ET back in as lock and Twal to prop?

BrotherJim05

Bench
We should try and lure James Graham over for a year or two. His influence on and off the field for our young forwards would be massive.

Choiboi

Juniors
Was it confirmed that garner was dropped on form?

He copped a pretty brutal hit to the throat in the Titans game. Half expecting him to sound like Lockyer now haha

Tigerm

First Grade
Can't believe he only got 2 weeks. We should have fought it, appealed, taken it to the High Court, then the Privy Council in the hope they gave the fat waste of space 10 weeks
Not a fan huh? I didn't think he looked fat, though I would need to have another look.

Fordy20

Juniors
His dragons stint probably ruined him

Now he's leaving and the Saints want an equivalent replacement. Maybe Packer would be suitable?

Graham to return to Super League

Dragons forward James Graham is working with the club on an immediate return to the Super League.

The veteran played 225 Super League matches before joining the Bulldogs in 2012 and has played 185 NRL games.

If the club were to release him, they would want a player of similar experience in return.

The Dragons released a statement on Thursday saying:

“St George Illawarra have been involved in discussions with Dragons forward James Graham and his management regarding an opportunity for him to return to the English Super League with immediate effect.

“The Dragons will consider this option for Graham on the merit a replacement player is secured by the club prior to his release.

“The Dragons will be making no further comment regarding Graham at this stage.”

The Dragons have already lost Tyson Frizell to Newcastle for next season while talented youngsters Jason Saab and Tristan Sailor are looking at quitting the club.

Last edited:

gordsy

Juniors
Can't believe he only got 2 weeks. We should have fought it, appealed, taken it to the High Court, then the Privy Council in the hope they gave the fat waste of space 10 weeks
Appeals to the privy council were abolished more than 30 years ago mate.
Maybe a job for Willie Meehan ?