What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pakistan in NZ - Pyjama tour 2017/18

JJ

Immortal
I'm not disagreeing with your sentiment, but Devecich has had opportunities in the past and failed.

That said, he will get most likely get more with his domestic form.

I prefer Devecich to Kitchen myself. But I get the frustrations selectors have with Devecich.
Chapman, Worker take your pick

Plus #3 that's just taking the piss

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Maybe. But in what universe is Kitchen and Bruce deserving of selection ahead of Taylor.

Kitchen not imo. But they consider him a bowling option.

Bruce has earned his chances. Seriously. He just isn't taking them.

Ross was starting too slow too often. He got the memo. He's not now.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
WTF is Blundell doing. Lacks a power game. Seifert should've been given the chance.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but the reality is Gup, KW and Kitchen lost the rrr battle.

This has been at miracle levels for overs now.

JJ

Immortal
Blundell and Kitchen were inspired selections

Larsen has a real hard on for Blundell

JJ

Immortal
We lose even if he hit every ball for 6 before being dismissed.
So? They were both dumb selections.

Pakistan played well finally they might have beaten us anyway but that was a ridiculous lineup

ANTiLAG

First Grade
So? They were both dumb selections.

Pakistan played well finally they might have beaten us anyway but that was a ridiculous lineup

Put blame where it belongs.

KW, Kitchen and even Guptil faced the most balls, and were not able to acore at the Run Rate required.

CDG - failed all round bowling middle overs and not getting a miracle batting effort that the top 3 left him with.

Latest posts