What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pakistan tour of India

Hallatia

Referee
I genuinely hope for the best for Pakistan. They should be a top side, so I hope they overcome their issues and take their rightful place as a top cricketing nation

Hallatia

Referee
once this match is over, no international cricket for four whole days :(
no men's that is. How ever will I cope?

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Game on here..

India are actually showing a bit of fight..

Paki's starting to choke..or at least i hope it's that and not something sinister..

Hallatia

Referee
small totals can be a bit tricky for sides. Australia had 2 days to score 140 and they managed to lose 5 wickets in getting there

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Looks like it's up to Halla's mate Hafeez to get the Pakis home..

I wouldn't be relying on Junaid Khan, Umar Gul, Saeed Ajmal, or Mohammad Irfan..

2/12 from that batting Powerplay..

8Ball

First Grade
There's nothing I'd like more than to see this Indian team lose 3-0 at home..

8Ball

First Grade
There's been 1 full blooded drive for 2 ...about 10 blocks straight to fielders, one hit straight down the fielders throat, and three attempted guides down to third man in the last 3 overs, one of which was Ajmal's wicket...I really want to believe its a coincidence...

...And as I speak..a run out.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
How unco was Beaker attempting that run out to win the game..

Point blank..Missed by 3 feet..

And it's over next ball..

India win by 10 runs from nowhere..

All time choke by the Pakis..

Hallatia

Referee
I choose to believe that Pakistan have cleaned up their act, and their "form" that you speak of is from over 2 years ago.

I think there was big choking from both sides in that second innings. It's a shame, but it happens and the Pakistan tail aren't exactly the most intelligent batsmen. After seeing India's fielding display in Australia last Summer, I am not convinced any of them know how to field. It looks like they think that when they are put in a position to field, they are just supposed to stand there until the end of the over, at which time the field turns around.

The crowds throughout this tour have been awesome, the stadium buzzes from the first ball right through to the last. I love seeing these two sides clash, and I hope for more of it in the future, because it's always a special contest when these two come together

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Choose to believe what you want..

In the eyes of the world there are going to be massive question marks over the Paki side for a while yet..

I too believe it was a choke,but it isn't unreasonable to think there was something sinister happening,based on past form..

Latest posts