What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pakistan v New Zealand 3 x t20, 3 x ODI November 2018

JJ

Immortal
Pakistan have this shit sorted, but will be thankful for some competition

Munro looking in good nick

Hutty1986

Immortal

Lol, your continual digs at straya are very quaint, but it would kinda help your argument if your side actually started winning things

TheParraboy

Staff member

They certainly been competitive, same end result though with no cigar and series loss

Interesting this last game, felt Pakistan were always in control in the chase, only stumbles were when they lost a couple of wickets from full tosses (at different stages). One caught in the deep, one LBW.

looking forward to the test matches

Hutty1986

Immortal
to be fair, there's always plenty of digs at NZ coming in from the opposite side of the Tasman and you blokes aren't winning much either these days
Mate I'll have you know we won a test in our last tour of Sth Africa. As Meatloaf should have sang but didn't, 'one outta six ain't bad.'

JJ

Immortal
They certainly been competitive, same end result though with no cigar and series loss

Interesting this last game, felt Pakistan were always in control in the chase, only stumbles were when they lost a couple of wickets from full tosses (at different stages). One caught in the deep, one LBW.

looking forward to the test matches
We're often competitive but usually lose, just the way NZ cricket is

Meth

Staff member
Mate I'll have you know we won a test in our last tour of Sth Africa. As Meatloaf should have sang but didn't, 'one outta six ain't bad.'

ha.

I'm looking forward to this series with Pakistan. Our series there in 2014 was fantastic. I still remember Mark Craig's 7/10 wicket haul and McCullum and Williamson's 300 run 2nd wicket partnership in Sharjah. That was in the wake of Phillip Hughes' death and the Kiwis refused to celebrate wickets or even the win, from memory.

The forecast for this tour is not so bright

Bazal

Post Whore
Watching the replay, who the f**k is Seth Rance?

Dude looks like Scott Minto in higher gravity.

Meth

Staff member
Watching the replay, who the f**k is Seth Rance?

Dude looks like Scott Minto in higher gravity.

weird selection. I think he's a guy that goes ok at domestic level, but doesn't have what it takes for international cricket. He's 31.

Meth

Staff member
NZ looking good for victory here. Pakistan 189-7 at 41 overs, chasing 266.

Boult took a hat trick earlier to put Pakistan on the back foot. de Grandhomme just took Sarfaz so it’s starting to look a bit grim for Pakistan

Meth

Staff member
Pakistan need a big over soon. 214-7. 4 overs. 53 needed

Meth

Staff member
Imad Wasim goes for 50 and Hasan follows right after. Southee and Fergusson respectively. Caught by de Grandhomme and Boult respectively.

Game over

Meth

Staff member
And Fergusson takes another wicket. Will be on a hatrick in the next game.

NZ win by 47 runs.

Timbo

Staff member
Will Ferguson be looking at a test gig any time soon? His FC numbers are excellent, and his pace provides the attack a real point of difference.

JJ

Immortal
Will Ferguson be looking at a test gig any time soon? His FC numbers are excellent, and his pace provides the attack a real point of difference.
Doubt it unless Boult, Southee and Wagner fall away or they don't play a spinner - Henry is around too

Wonder what the powers that be will have to say or do about Taylor's actions... I remember many years ago Rutherford did similar to Murali

Bazal

Post Whore
Watching the replay before work, and I generally hate to agree with Doull about much, but how much of a f**kwit is Sarfraz?

Not just for the way he sprays his fielders, but he's screaming out "no" when the batsmen are running or calling wait. Did in the T20s as well. I mean, it's not against the rules, but it's a merkin act.

Latest posts