What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pantha-Boy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

murraymob

Coach
i am fibros friend but am disapointed he promised to be half time entertainment at the roosters game.I even got the rope at the game for him

Fibroman

First Grade
I cant remember the game. I drank 12 schooners at paceway before the game and approximately 500mls of straight bourbon during the game. Offered to punch on with some homies in Station Street but they declined (gutless little 8 year old hoodlums).

Kilkenny

Coach
I cant remember the game. I drank 12 schooners at paceway before the game and approximately 500mls of straight bourbon during the game. Offered to punch on with some homies in Station Street but they declined (gutless little 8 year old hoodlums).

It's good to see nothing has changed in my absence. Thankfully, only my eldest son Drew was present at the game to see you in all your glory and at your finest.

murraymob

Coach
panther toy put the play station down and return .Your dad fibro has said you will wear pink everyday not just one like the rest of us if you do not return

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Well i see my famous thread has slowly vanished into the mist we call "forums that didn't quite catch on" well i'd like to say this thread had a good run and i think it still has plenty of life in it after my return. My return is like replacing the heart of this thread, my return provides gossip, anger, rage, hype, excitement etc. I have pumped the blood out into the sytem and revived THE PANTHA-BOY THREAD!

POST!

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Also the arrival of Kings and Legends of LU 3 will be out soon.
So guys start sucking up to be (especially you mob) considering you are the current king.

But this year i will be introducing a new feature called "The low-lifes decide". This enables the LU public to decide instead of myself.
So polls will start soon so get voting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts