What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panther future

Kilkenny

Coach
The TV pundits have to talk about something, need to dredge up a bit of controversy it really is a non event, just a media driven agenda to stir the pot. Nothing to see here really, it will all be forgotten tomorrow.

Jane Murray

Bench
The TV pundits have to talk about something, need to dredge up a bit of controversy it really is a non event, just a media driven agenda to stir the pot. Nothing to see here really, it will all be forgotten tomorrow.
Even Jonathan Thurston is buying into the bullshit.

Kilkenny

Coach
Even Jonathan Thurston is buying into the bullshit.

It really is a non story. JT is the last person who should be criticising others for being too cocky he got away with it for 10 years during the Maroons long winning streak, patted poor Mitchell Pearce on the head on more than one occasion. The whole narrative is just plain silly.

Jane Murray

Bench
I think he is too, Munster maybe slightly flashier with some of the things he does but in terms of consistently performing at the peak right now I think Cleary has to be No 1 in the game.
Nathan does not have the grubbiness in his game, unlike Munster.

Jane Murray

Bench
There is nothing wrong with a bit of grub. I'm glad we have a bit of grub in the team now.
Munster's tactics are bordering on cheating. One day he is going to seriously injure someone. We play by the rules. Sorry I should have phrased my comment better.

soc123_au

Staff member
Munster's tactics are bordering on cheating. One day he is going to seriously injure someone. We play by the rules. Sorry I should have phrased my comment better.
No need to apologise, grub can mean many things.

I also agree with you on drawing the line at trying to injure players. Luai is a niggly little smug bastard & I love him for it, but I dont believe for a second that the "head stomp" in the Warriors game last year was intentional. It pisses me off that the media are dragging it up now.

Jane Murray

Bench

I also agree with you on drawing the line at trying to injure players. Luai is a niggly little smug bastard & I love him for it, but I dont believe for a second that the "head stomp" in the Warriors game last year was intentional. It pisses me off that the media are dragging it up now.
Munster is a good player, I just wouldn't want him at the Panthers for the reasons I have just listed.

MugaB

Coach

They have a computer somewhere, in an underground office, that has each player ever details and offences catergoried via folders, and NRL360 venture down there 4pm to find out all the history of bad shit, that this certain player has ever did.... so whenever the media wanna crucify a player, they delve into every mistake they had.
Hence the Luai niggle/hate, and pretty much nothing else except for the kodi stomp... its probably all they have on him

... Mitchell Pearce and Dylan Napa's files are on two seperate hard drives

WestyLife

First Grade
They have a computer somewhere, in an underground office, that has each player ever details and offences catergoried via folders, and NRL360 venture down there 4pm to find out all the history of bad shit, that this certain player has ever did.... so whenever the media wanna crucify a player, they delve into every mistake they had.
Hence the Luai niggle/hate, and pretty much nothing else except for the kodi stomp... its probably all they have on him

... Mitchell Pearce and Dylan Napa's files are on two seperate hard drives

Carney would've overloaded the servers.