What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panther Juniors

DinkyDi

Juniors
We are coming into a purple patch with our locally grown, and trained, juniors. For years, they have been poached, without any form of compensation.

Clint Newton, has mentioned that he will be discussing this issue with the NRL, and it is about time. This could aid our cause.

Here is a link to that article.

Attachments

• 1638760287972.jpeg
    1638760287972.jpeg
    167.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot 12_06_2021 05_56_10.png
    Screenshot 12_06_2021 05_56_10.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 13

DinkyDi

Juniors
Hi, this is a duplicate post. Can someone, please, delete the other one? Thanks

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
Mixed bags for the juniors today
sG ball lost
Harold Matt’s won
Can’t be right I was at both games. SG Ball were leading either 7 tries to 1, could have been 8, when I left at 3/4 time.

I missed start of Matt’s. Bulldogs scored a try I. First half but we scored 4 unanswered second half tries.

Debt Clock

Juniors
Can’t be right I was at both games. SG Ball were leading either 7 tries to 1, could have been 8, when I left at 3/4 time.

I missed start of Matt’s. Bulldogs scored a try I. First half but we scored 4 unanswered second half tries.
Who stood out for Penrith?

Kilkenny

Coach
Who stood out for Penrith?
Wish I could assist, but I had no idea who any of the players were. No ground announcer so I can’t tell you the names of who scored.

In Matt’s we fielded a different side in each of the two halves. I missed the start but we scored four 2nd half tries to nil and I only saw one try in the first period which was Bulldogs try. So I assume we won
this game.

In Ball, it was a no contest really, we were too big, too strong and they offered nothing really. There were some really good performers but I couldn’t tell you there names without a program.

Debt Clock

Juniors
Wish I could assist, but I had no idea who any of the players were. No ground announcer so I can’t tell you the names of who scored.

In Matt’s we fielded a different side in each of the two halves. I missed the start but we scored four 2nd half tries to nil and I only saw one try in the first period which was Bulldogs try. So I assume we won
this game.

In Ball, it was a no contest really, we were too big, too strong and they offered nothing really. There were some really good performers but I couldn’t tell you there names without a program.
Thanks - Murraymob must be on the drink, those games he posted were from 3 years ago.

DrStange

Juniors

this game.

DrStange

Juniors
Luron Putea was the stand out in Ball. Front rower but we face a challenge to keep him as his father is coach of Penrith Emu’s next season. Isiaya Katoa was classy in the halves as was Zac Hunter at fullback

Debt Clock

Juniors
Luron Putea was the stand out in Ball. Front rower but we face a challenge to keep him as his father is coach of Penrith Emu’s next season. Isiaya Katoa was classy in the halves as was Zac Hunter at fullback
How did the out of town players perform?
Who were the stand outs in Harold Matthews?

DrStange

Juniors
There was a back rower in Ball that looked about 6’4 who was a country kid that showed promise but unsure of his name. Also a halfback from QLD. Jesse McLean didn’t play which was a shame.
In Matt’s Jett Cleary played well plays identical to his brother. There was also a blonde 5/8 I think his name might be Cameron Robertson who was classy. Also a middle forward called Jermaine McEwen who was in Matt’s last year as well. He has put on a lot of size

Kilkenny

Coach
Was Zac Hunter wearing number 14.

Kilkenny

Coach
Yeah he was. He set a great try late in the game with a flick pass but copped knees to the back so went off injured
He looked as thou he has a bit of toe. The surface was lush to see the least so not easy to run quickly on.

Matts appeared to have to teams one in each half as did the bulldogs. Probably get a better idea once they cull the squad and they reappear in the new year.

I thought the dummy half in Matts
looked really good he was wearing number 25 I think.

Latest posts