What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers Beersquad - new site

choc_soldier

Coach
The Panthers Beersquad, world famous in Penrith, has a new website.

It can be found at: www.beersquad04.cjb.net

This site contains news on the whereabouts of the Beersquad at future games, match reports and other news, chants, photo galleries, forum and other stuff.

Come visit us, and if you are a Panthers fan, feel free to join us!

*Sandy*

First Grade
Roo - well done with the site. It looks good. Noticed you have got rid of the forum? What's the thoughts on that? Why not direct all Beersquadster members to this forum if they have any questions or such or even just want to interact with the rest of us? Can't hurt to write up the address and let them know where some of us are. Might be best to run it past Willow but I cannot see a problem with just adding where to contact you for info ... it works just like a `favourite link' which is basically what we all put on our sites! :?:

choc_soldier

Coach
PK, the forum was a dead duck - has been for a good 6 months. No one was visiting it, so whilst it still exists, it is no longer active, in relation to a link from the site, even though I cleaned it up by getting rid of the majority of the posts and streamlining it under new discussion areas.

I have seriously considered creating a forum link on to LU... I was thinking about it only this morning. Must be channeling Sandi... oooooh! :lol:

I've noticed the Sharks, Raiders and Knights forums are really active, probably because everyone on there basically knows each other from the games. I'll put a link on the site when I update it over the weekend, and see how we go...

Nugby

Juniors
I like the site, but you still haven't got around to putting up the pictures from round six (or tonight)... hehe, couldn't help it. Seriously though, good effort on the site

Sato

Juniors
They are natzi's at "that other" site..

it reminds me of the soup natzi. "NO POSTS FOR YOU!"

Southernsaint

Staff member
Penrith Park - The Ground With No Beer(Squad)...

Where were you guys last night?? ;-)

Cheers,
Ben S.

choc_soldier

Coach
We were there mate, but we forgot our banners! They seem to be revolved around players who are either injured or are on Origin duty... :lol:

We tried our best to lift the Panthers, but to no avail... :(

Southernsaint

Staff member
parra_panther said:
We were there mate, but we forgot our banners! They seem to be revolved around players who are either injured or are on Origin duty... :lol:

We tried our best to lift the Panthers, but to no avail... :(

Sometimes the best craic is had when the banners don't revolve around current players. I am still hanging for the boys in the Army to bring out the "Stinking Stevens" & "Traitor Tallis" banners :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Poor Presto knew we there! :mrgreen:

There wasnt much to cheer about either southernsaint ... congrats to your team and congrats to your fans.

BTW I hope you werent the drunken dragon fan at the paceway on Friday night. He was definately living up his teams win in a fun way and just about hugged every panther fan in the place but on our way out he was having trouble with his little pecker! :mrgreen:

The Piper

Juniors
The updated site looks unreal Roo!

round5042.JPG

'Ere we go, 'ere we go, 'ere we go.....

Southernsaint

Staff member
PK said:
Poor Presto knew we there! :mrgreen:

There wasnt much to cheer about either southernsaint ... congrats to your team and congrats to your fans.

BTW I hope you werent the drunken dragon fan at the paceway on Friday night. He was definately living up his teams win in a fun way and just about hugged every panther fan in the place but on our way out he was having trouble with his little pecker! :mrgreen:

Erm, no, that wasn't me :lol:

The wife's hammered me for celebrating too lairy, like, tonight. But as I type she's unconscious on Champagne so all's afair in Love & War...

Cheers,
Ben S.

*Sandy*

First Grade
My date tried to comatise me on alcohol too! :roll: So where's that fairness? :lol: