What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers game talk

Bring back choc

Juniors
This is a disgrace thus far. Honestly pathetic.
Not sure what to think about some of our players attitude at the moment.
Most of the backs are running harder than our forwards. f**k me hold the ball and fire the f**k up

Bring back choc

Juniors
Well that's officially our most disgraceful half of football in 5 years.
Have watched the players very closely and they couldn't give a f**k. We are so bloody soft.
I'm gutted

Louiethefly

Juniors
Creagh and Young are the only forwards really putting their hands up tonight (probably only because he wants that Blues jumper).

The completion rate is horrible (13/20 at half time), vi'doh is really really lucky the panthers are not 16-18+ at the moment.

Our halves aren't creating any space at all for our outside backs, and our outside backs seem confused when they get the ball (Morris and Stanley in particular).

Ruck defense is horrible, and the only thing keeping us even close to the Panthers tonight are the penalties.

Bring back choc

Juniors
Very disappointing first half. The game is not yet over, keep the faith.

It's not over.. But cop the tip.... It nearly is!! Any more points from panthers and we're gone. We keep them scoreless we can win.
But I hate to say it, none of our forwards are in form or threatening. We look really weak and soft.. Both mentally and physically. Big concerns for Steve price

ghostface

Juniors
Creagh and Young are the only forwards really putting their hands up tonight (probably only because he wants that Blues jumper).

The completion rate is horrible (13/20 at half time), vi'doh is really really lucky the panthers are not 16-18+ at the moment.

Our halves aren't creating any space at all for our outside backs, and our outside backs seem confused when they get the ball (Morris and Stanley in particular).

Ruck defense is horrible, and the only thing keeping us even close to the Panthers tonight are the penalties.

A good coach ensures all the players in the squad know their role. At the moment the players don't know whether they're Arthur or Martha. Still another half to go... they need to show a little more patience with the ball in hand, more energy and i think they will get the result.

dragoncountry

Juniors
once again we can be responsable for playing a shit team into form.
that has to be the most embarrasing half of footy for a while.
do they miss sowie that much? i didnt think so.:crazy: