What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers hit 3000

mxlegend99

Referee
That's a pretty good effort so far. Hopefully we can more then double it before the 2011 season kicks off.

RAB-161

Juniors
No. It is 67% of the total last year and it includes all members - ticketed and non ticketed. At least that is how all other clubs are listed by the NRL. Apologies if I am wrong.

Big Mick

Referee
Rab I think you better clarify your statement.

I believe he is saying its up 67% based on this time last year which is more than accurate along with the fact that all of the tickets sold so far as full ticketed members not including non-ticketed members which is an even better result

Last edited:

Claws Panther

Juniors
Bizaar but both figures are correct. we are 67% up on same time as last year plus we are 67% of the total membership sold last year??

franklin2323

Immortal
Rab I think you better clarify your statement.

I believe he is saying its up 67% based on this time last year which is more than accurate along with the fact that all of the tickets sold so far as full ticketed members not including non-ticketed members which is an even better result

Well I would expect an increase the membership team has been actively out in the Penrith area getting people signed up and we had our best year for a while last season. The question is how much can we improve

murraymob

Coach
either way you put the figures its great news for the club.And a credit to all on the membership and merchandise team