What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers lower grades thread 2023

maple_69

Bench
Yeah all Origin players rested based on the cup side. Cleary likely given another week as they should. Get the 2 points tomorrow, blow some rust off with the full side back next week against the Dogs and we are in a good spot for the final 6 week run in.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Both lower grades lost today. Panfa cubs on the bell 26-20. NSW cup 36-16. Considering the players out.......I'll live with it.

Kilkenny

Coach
Interesting lower grade team list. Includes Salmon.
I assume it is a decision to give Salmon a full 80 minutes.

I don’t think it is a case of him being dropped, just a game to rotate, giving Garner some minutes and as I say Salmon will benefit from a full 80.

Fangs

Coach
How's Isaiah Iongi looking down there?

Full season at fullback so far. Laurie probably coming back here and he would be great fullback depth.

But if a statement Against the 2nd placed Dogs. About time this side put a performance on the board.
Theyve had no half’s since the first round when Blake Moore from QLD was injured. He only returned a couple of weeks ago. Plus they pick up Joseph Nohra from Souths in a mid season switch.

Kilkenny

Coach
Massive turnaround from the game at Blacktown a month or two ago when the Jets were much too good.

Not sure what changed but we certainly were much better this evening.

I thought Cogger was really good, played a fair bit of dummy half in the second half so I’m not sure what that means going forward. Maybe a coincidence.

Iamback

Coach
Massive turnaround from the game at Blacktown a month or two ago when the Jets were much too good.

I thought Cogger was really good, played a fair bit of dummy half in the second half so I’m not sure what that means going forward. Maybe a coincidence.

We played Toletau, Cole, Cogger, Falls all together.

Not sure anyone of them had a set role

I think Cogger will depart at seasons end

Latest posts