What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers Taylor May

Slippery Morris

First Grade
This is not his first off field drama. I would stay away. He obviously has some issues he needs sorted asap. Being away from the game may help him or may make it worse. Up to him to sort that out.

Unlike Schuster. From all reports he is training hard to get into shape. If you are going to take a gamble, I would rather it be him.

Gourley's Socks

Juniors
This is not his first off field drama. I would stay away. He obviously has some issues he needs sorted asap. Being away from the game may help him or may make it worse. Up to him to sort that out.

Unlike Schuster. From all reports he is training hard to get into shape. If you are going to take a gamble, I would rather it be him.
If Schuster is getting right, I'd like him at lock.

Black Panther

Juniors
Give him a chance
Turn his playing career over
New Start. New scenes. Coach. Atmosphere
Could work out both ways
Bring a new culture
Could fit in with our current squad
So Penrith are a terrible club for keeping this bloke, but then other clubs slide in and sign him. Not saying Dragons will, but this is exactly why teams don’t shed players like May. The kid is a weapon, but a little thick.

justadragon

Bench
So Penrith are a terrible club for keeping this bloke, but then other clubs slide in and sign him. Not saying Dragons will, but this is exactly why teams don’t shed players like May. The kid is a weapon, but a little thick.
Mate , what your club does is what your club does and no else's business. All we are saying on here is we dont want him, we have and have had our own problem children. If you read just about all the posts on this thread I dont think there is one accusing the Panthers of being a terrible club, if you guys want to handle him , good luck to you, but we certainly dont.

TruSaint

Referee
giphy.gif

blue bags

First Grade
May. Won in court yesterday
Federal court. Panthers just cannot sack. Untill other court matters