What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers: The real deal

Leo Nay

Juniors
there was a young spaz from bondi
with cogburn, he toungued his left eye
he jammed his four fingers
now the smell, it just lingers
cogburn has never eaten a real..... meat pie

Big Mick

Referee
RoostarGirl said:
Big Mick we had Wing out of the re-match at Telstra, Fitzy got injured early and didn't play any further part of the match, Moz got put on Report after an acadamy award winning dive from our good friend Gower and wasn't game to tackle anyone after that.

As for the Grand Final....well it was one of those nights all teams have...you played better footy on the night....what about the month before that???? when we smashed you at home in the 1st half.

It will be close...if we meet again but!!! it was a Penrith fan saying you have it all over us and starting this thread initially and calling us Claytons...we were hitting back it is our side of the forum is it not??? Come on Mick your a good bloke but making stupid comments about the Chooks lately...seems your scared :D 8)

Not at all.

i was just responding to a stupid post by another supporter.

Thats all.

I don't have anything but good things to say about 90% of roosters supporters, including yourself and others. But when someone wants to say crap like the score in our last visit, blah blah blah, then i'll say the score before.

I don't care if we win or lose. If Penrith makes the grand final and lose, then i wouldn't be carrying on like some of the roosters supporters did last year saying we were lucky, even though we were the best team all year.

If we get past the dogs and storm i'll be proud of the boys all the same.

i was just responding to a stupid post by another supporter.

The thread is stupid Mick, and posted by a moron who likes to play games. Surely, you have enough threads to retaliate to in the NRL section?

Leo don't bother - your a gymp :lol:

choc_soldier

Coach
Penelope Pittstop said:
The thread is stupid Mick, and posted by a moron who likes to play games.

Your mob has their share of these idiots too.

No names in particular... :lol: ;-)

parra, are there roosters supporters trolling the Panthers section?

All clubs have their share of supporters who carry on, the ones I'm referring to at present are the panthers that troll here and who were less than 'gracious' when Penrith won last year. Some of the comments that were made to Roosters supporters was disgraceful, and you wonder why we retaliate. Prior to that there was no problem.

Latest posts