What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers U20

franklin2323

Immortal
Great win tonight. We had no ball the second half. Managed a try & hung on for a 14-10. 3 times I thought they were in. Only for desperate defence to stop them. Only a 1 point lead in a congested ladder. Still great to be there.

Big Mick

Referee
Was there for the Under 20's. Couldn't stay for FG but as dad was getting really sick and had to get him home. But VTK was unreal as Daz said. It was a great defensive display.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
No Siejka, no Jennings, no Cartwright and no worries at all! This is a very good football team!

franklin2323

Immortal
Toby Evans is the key. Form wise he has played better then Siejka. As long as he & VTK play we are set. Don't forget our top 4 props are gone

ashton

Juniors
A rough starting team:
Moss, Mackay, Satini, Jennings, Wilson, Evans, Foster, Hollis, ??, Regan-Gillard, Riccardi, Smith, Cartwright:

Yes all of the above are eligible except Sam Hollis who is too old.
The second rower who player yesterday and went off injuried is also eligible.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
My bad. Got Sam mixed up with Pat Hollis who playd SG Ball last year.

A full season with the Wolves would be good for Sam.

An option for Hooker next year would be Michael Stig, who impressed at the back end of the SG Ball season this year.

Lavaka will be in there somewhere next year too.

franklin2323

Immortal
Yes all of the above are eligible except Sam Hollis who is too old.
The second rower who player yesterday and went off injuried is also eligible.

I meant Pat been going strong in JBC. Sorry should made it clearer.

There's a good squad of 20 that would make a good team now. The question who gets a run & who waits at JBC. It's a great problem to have.

I like the look of Cooper in the 7 for Ball is he too old for ball next year? Given we have 3/4 of the spine backing up. We can try a few different things.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I was going to suggest Cooper for Halfback. Really talented young half who may even get a shot at some stage this year if Harry gets called up and injury occurs.

Dallin Watene-Zelezniak and Matt Lodge will force their way in at some point after the SG Ball season next year. Dallin may have to play on the Wing, with Moss in the Fullback role. They will be looking to fast track Robert Jennings too.

ashton

Juniors
I was going to suggest Cooper for Halfback. Really talented young half who may even get a shot at some stage this year if Harry gets called up and injury occurs.

Dallin Watene-Zelezniak and Matt Lodge will force their way in at some point after the SG Ball season next year. Dallin may have to play on the Wing, with Moss in the Fullback role. They will be looking to fast track Robert Jennings too.

Where is Daniel Cooper playing ATM? Imo cooper is the most promising halfback at the club.
There is also Doug Hewitt (halfback) and Brady Cheshire (prop) playing JB cup who are eligible for NYC in 2013 plus I think Gus has signed kids from outside the Penrith junior league.

franklin2323

Immortal
Where is Daniel Cooper playing ATM? Imo cooper is the most promising halfback at the club.
There is also Doug Hewitt (halfback) and Brady Cheshire (prop) playing JB cup who are eligible for NYC in 2013 plus I think Gus has signed kids from outside the Penrith junior league.

There's a full squad of u19's either at Windsor or Workers JBC. Gus going outside the squad is good we need the options.

I had Evans 4th choice 1/2. He is clear ahead of Dengate & co. So the more the better they still need to perform.

Latest posts