What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers U20

ballbag

Juniors
I rate Shaye Moran very highly,potential 1st grader,he is Preston clone,back in his half back days.
Alot of speed great vision,the thing that lets him down is his additude.
Since the begining of 2009,he has been with (in order),West Magpies,West Tigers,Bulldogs,Dragons,Bulldogs,Knights,Dragons and now us
I sure hope he stays for more then a two weeks,Beale and Moran in the halves,thats pretty lethal.
Don't know whether he was at the knights but he definitely trialled with Cessnock in the preseason of last year and did not set the world on fire.

Kilkenny

Coach
'Ballbag' not a good user name. Too many negative conatations. Stick with it by all means but geez not a good look.

greenfins

Juniors
Anyone seen the boys train lately, heard they had an opposed session against 1st grade this morning.

Noa

First Grade
Any idea how Theo Stewart is going for you guys. Looked an amazing prospect in 09 for the Storm but for various reasons didnt aim up last year. if he puts it together this year you have a very good talent on your hands.

franklin2323

Immortal
Seijka was good last night. Put a well weighted grubber for Sene-Lefao. Ran across field drew 3 dummied & put Purtell over with a nice inside pass. He looked a lot better than 12months ago

greenfins

Juniors
Anyone see the U20 trial against Newcastle, who are the standouts or dark horses for the coming season.

franklin2323

Immortal
Anyone see the U20 trial against Newcastle, who are the standouts or dark horses for the coming season.

It was hard without team lists but Moylan, Watene-Zeleniak and Grace were the standouts for me.

Number 16, !7 were also good however I didn't recognise any of them so couldn't tell you their names

BOMAR

Juniors
It was hard without team lists but Moylan, Watene-Zeleniak and Grace were the standouts for me.

Number 16, !7 were also good however I didn't recognise any of them so couldn't tell you their names

Moylan didnt play, he is injured at the moment.

franklin2323

Immortal

Oh he was blond playing 5/8 maybe Carl. I am heading to the game now. If he takes the field I will ask who he is. I sit near the bench so wont be hard. Panther Brendo you might be right. Looking at the profile it fits the discription. South was 9 so it may of been Cook off bench. I didn't have the best view. I will have this week

franklin2323

Immortal

Oh he was blond playing 5/8 maybe Carl. I am heading to the game now. If he takes the field I will ask who he is. I sit near the bench so wont be hard. Panther Brendo you might be right. Looking at the profile it fits the discription. South was 9 so it may of been Cook off bench. I didn't have the best view. I will have this week

franklin2323

Immortal
If they are playing in the same numbers as listed. Josh Leslie is who was mistaken as Moylan. 15 was Cook. Grace was 16

franklin2323

Immortal
team has been named, is viapuna injured?

Windsor JB Cup team. As is South and Beale.

. Josh Leslie
2. Allan Eisenhuth
3. Nick Mataia
4. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak
5. Andrew Pelasio
6. Blake Austin
7. Harry Seijka
8. Theodore Stewart
9. Damien Cook
10. Mitch Davis
11. Jake Grace
12. Tom Eisenhuth
13. Corey Carl

14. Darcy Horgan
15. Kurt Horton
16. Sam Hollis
17. Dilan Curtis

18. Robbie Mate

Team looks like it's been picked on trial form. Sould go well. Leslie is a machine very much in the Moylan mould so much so I got them mixed up

greenfins

Juniors
Is this because they think it will be better for his development? Or he simply missed out on the 20's team?

He is still in 20's squad, just did not make this weeks team.

Based on disgraceful effort against Newcastle today, I think Alex Melville has still got plenty of work to do.

Maybe he sent the wrong boys to Windsor.......

Kilkenny

Coach
I thought it couldn't get any worse until the NRL side turned in a diabolical 80 minutes of absolute crap.

In respect of our NYC side it was men against boys.

Considering our junior nursery this was diabolical but worse was too come.