What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers v Broncos

franklin2323

Immortal
Get your hand off it.

Our games without Nathan have been shit no matter who else was in the team. Both Panthers and NSW turned to shit without him and f**king murdered teams with him.

Nathan is the heart of our team. Without him we are just paddling along hoping to survive. You need to admit you're wrong about how important Nathan is and stop looking like a f**king moron by constantly shifting the goal posts to invent reasons he's not important to us or the best player in the game.

If you can't admit thst you have no credibility at all tbh. The sample size just keeps getting larger to prove this. As does how far you're shifting the goal posts to prove your bullshit theories.

How many of those games had no Api or Yeo?

We looked pretty good last week with both in the side

franklin2323

Immortal
Get your hand off it.

Our games without Nathan have been shit no matter who else was in the team. Both Panthers and NSW turned to shit without him and f**king murdered teams with him.

Nathan is the heart of our team. Without him we are just paddling along hoping to survive. You need to admit you're wrong about how important Nathan is and stop looking like a f**king moron by constantly shifting the goal posts to invent reasons he's not important to us or the best player in the game.

If you can't admit thst you have no credibility at all tbh. The sample size just keeps getting larger to prove this. As does how far you're shifting the goal posts to prove your bullshit theories.

mxlegend99

Referee

We looked average as f**k against a poor team that lost their entire bench. We should have put 50+ on them in those circumstances. With Nathan we would have.

He murdered sides for breakfast. Without him we barely get by. Come up with excuses all you want. Anyone who's not complete biased against him can see his importance to us. Literally everyone except you can.

franklin2323

Immortal
Lost cause trying to convince him otherwise mx.

Dylan was far and away best on ground for us. 3points.
Too outstanding. 2 points
1point is tough. Probs critta. All the forwards missed to many tackles to get a point.

I said we wouldn't lose a game without Cleary and we didn't

No Api is the killer now though

Abacus

Juniors
Not sure why Ivan didn't shift May to 13 as soon as the 18th man was activated. Our structure in the 1st half was f**ked to the point of 5 hit-ups & kick.
We lost the forward battle except for about the 1st 10-15 minutes of the 2nd half. Played off the back foot for most of the game. Lucky we had a couple of arsey plays for our 2nd & 3rd tries.

franklin2323

Immortal
Not sure why Ivan didn't shift May to 13 as soon as the 18th man was activated. Our structure in the 1st half was f**ked to the point of 5 hit-ups & kick.
We lost the forward battle except for about the 1st 10-15 minutes of the 2nd half. Played off the back foot for most of the game. Lucky we had a couple of arsey plays for our 2nd & 3rd tries.

Naden was bad enough with 28 mins.. no way I want him having more

chrisD

Coach
How many tackles did we miss before they got on the scoreboard?
I don't know, the costly misses were Kenny multiple times, because he's f**king average, and Fish. The edges were only tested mildly but looked good until he put Naden on. Lol Naden.

In summary no Yeo + Kenny not good. Next week Kenny again, no Fish and maybe Yeo doesn't back up after that head knock? Not looking good to be honest. I wouldn't risk bringing Nathan back personally.

Munted

Bench
It's a shame next week won't be both teams at full strength.
No api, no JFH, Yeo likely out and honestly cleary is still 50/50.
We will have our hands full but it will be a good test, we have to play the best to be the best.

mxlegend99

Referee
We scored 6 tries with 45% possession. That game and the Eels game we won on the back of Api
6 tries against a 13 men bottom 4 side is not an achievement. That is a failure. That's f**king pathetic. Warriors should have been blown off the park like Souths, Roosters, Sharks, Titans, QLD etc. Were when Nathan played.

His last 5 games for us we scored 220 points for an averageof 44 points per game. NSW scored 76 points for an average of 38 per game. No game he was involved in had an easy run with no bench either

Munky

Coach
I don't know, the costly misses were Kenny multiple times, because he's f**king average, and Fish. The edges were only tested mildly but looked good until he put Naden on. Lol Naden.

Naden puts me on edge every time he comes into picture.

Whether it's a low percentage pay, getting stripped, falling off a tackle or being in no man's land my heart rate doesn't drop until the ball moves the other way.

franklin2323

Immortal
In his defence he made 60 tackles. But it's true, he's a back up at best. Our only chance next week is to stop the Storm scoring.

We have had Burton/Luai. Burton/May and Lua/May as halves the games he has started and tonight was the most points we have scored... There is a common dominator there.

He'd be ok filling in for Yeo when he wants a breather or something. Just not a 9

hindy111

Post Whore
A lot of good teams struggled this week. Souths and Manky won easy but they copped a lot of points.
I doubt it was easy for everyone to just pack up, leave home and go into some sort of bubble.
I wouldn't be to concerned.

Latest posts