What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers vs Jets

Hope Ivan saw that last effort in defence from Fuimaono - he isn't a centre. Lacks lateral movement. We have better options.

I cant believe anyone didn't already know this.

He never was NRL quality in any position. I hope Ivan stands by his decision to drop him.

I have always thought of him as a fill-in centre when someone goes down injured during a game, you're definitely right.

Panfa

Juniors
We need some killer instinct we are too nice and let teams back in the game go for the throat use some cobra kai strike first strike hard no mercy

Whino

Bench
I cant believe anyone didn't already know this.

He never was NRL quality in any position. I hope Ivan stands by his decision to drop him.

what i fear is last time Ivan was coach here and a centre went down. I remember him putting Yeo and Lewis Brown in.
I think he did a few times at the Warriors.
I hope he doesn't do it next week.

Whino

Bench
Thank you all for the updates. I was hoping to see the game but I got stuck at a grumpy relatives house instead.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
what i fear is last time Ivan was coach here and a centre went down. I remember him putting Yeo and Lewis Brown in.

Cleary is very conservative when it comes to playing young players. All things being equal, he would rather play an average experienced player out of position than elevate a young player in his natural position.

mxlegend99

Referee
It was usually after a few injuries that we ended up that way. But we dont have a backup centre really so not sure what our best option is to be honest. Jed Cartwright would have been my pick but he might not be an option either.

DWZ at centre might be our best option with Aekins in. Losing DWZ on kick returns would suck. But we have no real centres to promote.

Whino

Bench
It was usually after a few injuries that we ended up that way. But we dont have a backup centre really so not sure what our best option is to be honest. Jed Cartqright would have been my pick but he might not be an option either.

DWZ at centre might be our best option with Aekins in. Losing DWZ on kick returns would suck. But we have no real centres to promote.

Sadly It appears that way. I think someone on here Aekins may have been a centre in the lower grades awhile ago.
It appears the conservative approach may happen with Fuimano against his old club.
I haven't watched any Souths games recently but is Kyle Turner in the centres a liability against a quick man?
I would love to get Blake good ball against him if they line up that way.

Panfa

Juniors
Has jed Cartwright ever finished a game without injury for a big guy hes soft as a kleenex tissue our best centre option is matheson johns strong chunky centre who runs hard hits hard id put him in there.