What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers vs Jets

mxlegend99

Referee
So it's probably time we promote someone from reserve grade to replace Tyrone Philips in our top 30.

Brian Too seems like the best bet. But needing a centre perhaps Johns would be the better option. Or else we buy someone externally and wait until mid-season for the development players to be eligible for use without promoting them.

franklin2323

Immortal
I am a Johns fan. Would like to see him replace Whare this week.

Reality: Blake back to left centre, Fuiamano right centre where he is playing today.

Sad that Reality is true. Johns and Too are FGers should be in Aekins should be the FB too

franklin2323

Immortal
Sadly It appears that way. I think someone on here Aekins may have been a centre in the lower grades awhile ago.
It appears the conservative approach may happen with Fuimano against his old club.
I haven't watched any Souths games recently but is Kyle Turner in the centres a liability against a quick man?
I would love to get Blake good ball against him if they line up that way.

That was me. Aekins was but Ivan played DWZ in the centres. Aekins FB. Dallin works too

Latest posts