What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Papali

ByRd

First Grade
I just wanna say that this kid is impressive, he looks the goods and looks like he has been in the league for years. A strong runner of the ball and has great footwork, really impressive so far.

Hoofa22

Juniors
He reminds me of a young Rubin Wiki, Fearless.
I wonder what this means for the future of Bronson Harrison? Would he be released?

schnitzel

Juniors
Harrisson to prop for the rest of the season now that he has lost his starting spot and TLL is injured

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
How's this for next season: Back-row - Fensom,,Thompson and Papali with Harrison and Picker as back up Props - White & Shillington with Tilse & TLL off the bench.

That pack would eat any other side alive. All we need is a hooker.

Brimmer

Juniors
And he's just 19...This kid is gonna be a gun and has Origin Football written all over him. Only downside is....anybody else thinks he looks a lot like Hoppa Snr?

And he's just 19...This kid is gonna be a gun and has Origin Football written all over him. Only downside is....anybody else thinks he looks a lot like Hoppa Snr?

I pretty sure that I read an article that said he was a kiwi. So there wont be any SOO for him. Kiwi jumper not too far away though

Didgi

He was in the junior kiwis squad last year, I'm nearly certain he's eligible for QLD though.

overandout

Juniors
Looks like he's made of granite out there.

He is like that on the field but I met him briefly last weekend and he had the most humble type of handshake (as in not that real confident hard shake) which really surprised me.

Not saying that that is any flaw but what it says to me is the young man might not even actually realise how big and strong and intimidating he is so I could see quite an improvement in him as he matures.

Hoofa22

Juniors
We need to lock this kid in for years to come!
Watching the game against the Warriors he out muscled everybody on the field including Manu!
Runs the ball strong and hits hard!
The new Rubin Wiki i believe!

Latest posts