What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Papali'i

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Does anyone know how ‘VB’ come up with their ‘hard work’ index and what a good number is?

Almost as sloppy and confusing as 111’s power rankings.

Noise

Coach
Does anyone know how ‘VB’ come up with their ‘hard work’ index and what a good number is?

No idea. It reminds me of the old players comfort rating in the one day cricket.

hindy111

Post Whore

They use the complex tanaranimectron system. I used to use this for 15% input for PR's but feel its outdated with the new rule change.
Was a great system in its day.

Eelogical

Referee
I almost bought one of these today to try but at 11 bucks a can I'll leave it for the likes of Gary or Hineyrulz.

Bad-Shep-peanut-200512-102517.png

T.S Quint

Coach
I almost bought one of these today to try but at 11 bucks a can I'll leave it for the likes of Gary or Hineyrulz.

Bad-Shep-peanut-200512-102517.png

Yeah I’d be interested in a taste just out of interest, but at that price? I just don’t like peanut butter that much.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I did the next morning.
I forget shit like that sometimes. I’ve only got so many minutes in a day, I’m not going to waste them cutting my f**king nails ffs!
If you are mincing about for 12 hours a day that still gives you another 20 hours to cut your f**ken nails.