What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Papali'i

hindy111

Post Whore
The point of this thread was to discuss what this guy has done so far and if anyone has made such an impact from day one.
Very silly and disrespectful to trash it.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Ice has been magnificent and in my mind he rivals Price and Cronin as players who hit the ground running. If we are including a value for money component, thus far, he has no rivals.
Go Ice!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The point of this thread was to discuss what this guy has done so far and if anyone has made such an impact from day one.
Very silly and disrespectful to trash it.

you cannot dictate forum content or control how you want people to respond, I've been here about 20 years so I have some sort of idea on the matter

Nettflix and chill

Tooooks

Bench
If we’d signed iPap for $450k we’d be getting outstanding value for money IMO.

The fact we signed him for a pack of Doritos and a Coke makes him easily the buy of the year.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You are the perpetrator and king ring man in this scandal.
The punishment is no more threads to be started by hindy111
You'll fold and share some half-arsed thoughts in a new thread again soon. I predict less than a month.