What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paris Hilton on South Park

Mighty Dragon

Juniors
If anyone missed it and wants to see it. You will be able to download it using Limewire or Kazaa something similar. I used Limewire.

It's episode 812- Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset.

Jimbo

Immortal
Knightmare said:
Jimbo said:
Eww, Twizzle's sloppy seconds :?

That was the funniest episode since the one about Michael Jackson :lol:

"Stop it, that's ignoraaaant!" :lol:

"Come back Blankeeet, you're being ignoraaaant"

:lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
"Got you're nose, got your nose"

*Michael plays the game with blanket, then Blanket plays back*

"Got your nose"

"Aahhhhhhhhhh!!"

*Blanket runs off with Michael's nose*

Nuke

Staff member
I didn't think much of that Paris Hilton episode. For that matter, I don't think too much of this entire series so far. I did enjoy the Lemmiwinks saga reprisal at the end, and all episodes have had their moments where I've laughed / chuckled, but for the most part, I feel South Park could maybe have been put to rest before this series.

Favourite moment from this series (that I can remember): The episode where the Wallmarts are taking over South Park. Everytime someone dies, they shat themselves!

Jimbo

Immortal
The Michael Jackson was the best episode ever, with the possible exception of when Mr Mackey got stoned and sang Pat Benetar songs...

I've been wait all this time to write this....... *snigger*

*snigger*
Paris is up Mr Slaves *snigger* arse....
Haar :badgrin: Haar :badgrin:

Haar :badgrin: Haar :badgrin: