What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parking at the stadium

Rogue.9

Juniors
I'd park away from the stadium due to the fact that the last time I drove to an event it took me nearly an hour to get out of the car park.

Suitman

Post Whore
I generally park at Concord West station - 20 or so minutes through Bicentennial Park and through the Olympic park to the stadium

Spot on.
Coming from the Central Coast, this is the best place to park. I've been parking there since the Stadium opened in "99.
It's an easy walk through Bi-centennial Park (about 15 minutes.
There's no worries about traffic getting away, and you'll be heading straight up Concord Rd towards Blaxland/Beecroft/Pennant Hills Rd's and the F3.It's really simple and there's a pub there to have a coldie before you head over to the ground.

Yes mate, just 15 minutes. Parking is always available, as long as anyone parks on the eastern side of the Railway station. Anything on the Stadium side has parking restrictions, but it's only a one minute walk difference anyway.

i have to be bck up the coast asap, getting on trains etc is an inconvenience.

So definitely, this is the go. 15 minute walk after the game, you are back in your car, and heading north, and closer to home than any of the other suggestions.
PM me if you need any more details.

Suity.

salvy71

Juniors
I wanna pre-book a parking ticket but they have to be picked up this week due to the short notice .....go to the website , type in parking and it has for 2009 Olympic Park parking that they can be picked up from the park st , theatre royal city agencies (which i can't get to) or from the Aquatic Centre Agency (which I can get to) .
Click the buy a ticket tab and then click on the "collection details" before you enter credit card details and it says collection only available at Theatre Royal and Park St City agencies . Confused ? So am I ......
Sent an email , no reply , tried to ring up a couple of times , engaged .
End result ? I think I'll drive there and hope that P4 is available around 4.30 - 5pm .......:crazy:

Suitman

Post Whore
I wanna pre-book a parking ticket but they have to be picked up this week due to the short notice .....go to the website , type in parking and it has for 2009 Olympic Park parking that they can be picked up from the park st , theatre royal city agencies (which i can't get to) or from the Aquatic Centre Agency (which I can get to) .
Click the buy a ticket tab and then click on the "collection details" before you enter credit card details and it says collection only available at Theatre Royal and Park St City agencies . Confused ? So am I ......
End result ? I think I'll drive there and hope that P4 is available around 4.30 - 5pm .......:crazy:

Seriously, worst possible option imo.

Suity

salvy71

Juniors
Seriously, worst possible option imo.

Suity

Deep down I'm thinking the same , just finally got through to ticketek and ended up shouting albert davies through the bloody phone and hung up ....this voice recognition crap is the pits ....:lol:

Suitman

Post Whore
Deep down I'm thinking the same , just finally got through to ticketek and ended up shouting albert davies through the bloody phone and hung up ....this voice recognition crap is the pits ....:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: @ Albert Davies.

Suity

urban eel

Juniors

went through that today
rang them and got told the same thing, i was going to get friend that works in town to pick it up but it can only be collected by the card holder
arrrgh......

do they still do a free shuttle service from P4 to the stadium?

BB73

Juniors
Salvy71, I was picking up carpark ticket at Aquatic centre today at lunchtime. Guy behind me had an online confirmation to pick up his. He had no dramas. I would suggest calling the Aquatic centre direct and ask for the person at the ticketek counter to confirm you can pickup from that outlet.

Kornstar

Coach
I always park in P4 and never had a problem even at the GF. I always get out fairly quickly too, if you don't mind the walk it is great imo.....

grapeape

Juniors
i always park in the carparks of the surrounding businesses, but u have to get there at least 45mins b4 gametime. My friend unknowingly parked in the rangers parking office next to novatel and nothing happened to him.

at worst park at newington and walk 10mins. Newington is the closest and safest suburb around the stadiium, and you wont have to fight the traffic as much to leave.

parking in that parking tower is terrible, $20 and 1 hour to get out of there.

salvy71

Juniors
Salvy71, I was picking up carpark ticket at Aquatic centre today at lunchtime. Guy behind me had an online confirmation to pick up his. He had no dramas. I would suggest calling the Aquatic centre direct and ask for the person at the ticketek counter to confirm you can pickup from that outlet.

Cheers thanks for that info .

salvy71

Juniors
went through that today
rang them and got told the same thing, i was going to get friend that works in town to pick it up but it can only be collected by the card holder
arrrgh......

do they still do a free shuttle service from P4 to the stadium?

Last time I parked there was for the double header last year when we played the Dogs and manly played the tigers , they had the shuttle for that night ....unfortunately I didn't wanna queue up for the shuttle going back so I walked ....around in circles for an hour before i found the carpark .....:lol: